Everyone on this site that’s in India/Pakistan/Africa/Brazil should immigrate to Europe

onion_salad

onion_salad

Gold
Legit. Virtually every European country is easy to move to.

Poland? Very easy.

You can come on a student visa for 1k a year and then work during that time. Also easy to marry a local and you get residency and then citizenship.

Germany? Very easy.

They let you in the country without a job even to search for one.

European countries are making it more difficult to immigrate illegally by throwing up border fences and deporting people, but legal immigration to Europe is easier than ever.

See y’all in Europe!

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Chadeep, bloomercel and 1 other person
Yeah bruh. Let Europeans hate ethnics more. You want to turn into Another Canada USA? Stereotypes affecting you in return because low IQ inbreds from your country did something.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
Keep coping with your retardation, I had to study Italian for 6 months to get to Italy and I lived on welfare there, there's no jobs and the country is depressing and lifeless. Getting to Germany isn't easy either, you need to study German as well.

Africa is unironically better than Europe for making money. You can reply to me crying about it but it's the truth

Yeah bruh. Let Europeans hate ethnics more. You want to turn into Another Canada USA? Stereotypes affecting you in return because low IQ inbreds from your country did something.

Somehow I doubt the ethnics on this site are the issue. Everyone here barely leaves their room tbh

Keep coping with your retardation, I had to study Italian for 6 months to get to Italy and I lived on welfare there, there's no jobs and the country is depressing and lifeless. Getting to Germany isn't easy either, you need to study German as well.

Africa is unironically better than Europe for making money. You can reply to me crying about it but it's the truth

Compared to the US it's much easier. Lmao it's straight up impossible for Indians to get permanent residency in the US now.

For Germany if you have IT degree you can just move there on highly qualified worker visa.