For 2 hours? I thought you meant about recent few days
I am legit more depressed within these few days

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
For 2 hours? I thought you meant about recent few days
I am legit more depressed within these few days
this forum hit some people in the feels in the last 1-2 hours tbh.

It should make them feel better that statistically 1/2 of posters who read my post will end up getting a chronic disease soon.

1 in 5 of you have or will have a mental illness

The good news is for everyone reading this post it won't be STD related :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShredPill and Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Life as in es ratio cel,is depressing for sure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek

• JFL
Reactions: Drugs, Vitruvian and Deleted member 2846
I got the urge to vent after some recent blackpill threads tbh, its probably connected

• +1
Broken neurotransmitters caused by shit parents.

Boomers had it all: money, opportunities, sex so they put a monopoly on it and lived like hedonists. They worked harder to monopolize it not because they wanted to work. They only cared about what feels good in the moment and ignored parenting their kids, instilled same shit superficial values into their kids such as live for short term pleasure and so on. Boomers ruined the world, its true as they say one rotten apple spoils the entire barrel.

Think about it, boomers had money, opportunities, everything and were told they were the greatest thing so they spent little to be good humans and just indulged in pleasure seeking activities. Once they got money, because not many women could work at the time boomers thought that was what made them sexually attractive to women so instead of developing their personality to be good parents and humans they thought they could buy a beautiful girl mind with money and make her feel attraction to them. As a result their kids picked up on the same values, and especially women now think the same way as the boomers, so they only focus on looks and think that if they get money (career) they will get Chad and be happy. For sons this means that they now have to focus on being good looking because women will have money so they only care about looks

Last edited:
I thought I liked winter but it's killing my mood with the dark weather

• JFL
Broken neurotransmitters caused by shit parents.

Boomers had it all: money, opportunities, sex so they put a monopoly on it and lived like hedonists. They worked harder to monopolize it not because they wanted to work. They only cared about what feels good in the moment and ignored parenting their kids, instilled same shit superficial values into their kids such as live for short term pleasure and so on. Boomers ruined the world, its true as they say one rotten apple spoils the entire barrel.

Think about it, boomers had money, opportunities, everything and were told they were the greatest thing so they spent little to be good humans and just indulged in pleasure seeking activities. Once they got money, because not many women could work at the time boomers thought that was what made them sexually attractive to women so instead of developing their personality to be good parents and humans they thought they could buy a beautiful girl mind with money and make her feel attraction to them. As a result their kids picked up on the same values, and especially women now think the same way as the boomers, so they only focus on looks and think that if they get money (career) they will get Chad and be happy. For sons this means that they now have to focus on being good looking because women will have money so they only care about looks
My Father was a hypergamous slayer and my mother a high tier becky, I got lucky but without teaching me the black pill from a young age they indirectly fucked my wiring. Well they fucked my wiring intentionally as well but I can forgive them for that.

My Father was a hypergamous slayer and my mother a high tier becky, I got lucky but without teaching me the black pill from a young age they indirectly fucked my wiring. Well they fucked my wiring intentionally as well but I can forgive them for that.
i feel like a ghost and zero connection to them, I already told them that but it doesnt end well

and i hate moms that lowkey enable narcissism from dads

Stop looking at suifuel shit

Low iq trait

fuaaaaaaarkkkkk

too many blackpills were dealt out in the last 2 hours tbh
What did i miss l??? @PrettyBoyMaxxing

Mmm im not particularly affected by teen love tbh. As u say height and dick pills are my weakness
Tbh this is not really sad for me cuz I can grab some girls ass time to time
It's just heightpill asianpill maxillapill dickpill makes me suicidal to death

Last edited: