everyone should take ostarine

mclovin

mclovin

Iron
ostarine is something everyone should take. I’m on week 2 and I felt like a god 4 days in. I don’t give a fuck that its weaker than anabolics, not everyone wants to look like a bodybuilder and there are practically zero side effects. I’ve noticed these effects

- great vascularity and pumps
- improved endurance
- strength for bench has gone from 235 to 245 in first 5 days of taking it
- aggressive and confident
- better joints and stronger bones (supposedly)
- much leaner even though I haven’t really changed my diet

if you take enclomiphene 6.25mg every day there is no suppression and your test stays at 700ngdl+ for the entire cycle. if you take 12mg enclomiphene your Test will be over 1000ngdl and you will feel like an absolute god

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee, gamma and animo123
Shouldn't dosage be 20mg ?

I'll try it too in September when recovered from bimax.

So risk your own testosterone production decreasing for something slightly more effective than creatine?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 49130, m0ss26 and 1 other person
Just take actual gear.

Risking your hair for a few pounds of muscle (that you are going to lose anyway once you hop off) is retarded as fuck

Also girls barely care for muscles

Risking your hair for a few pounds of muscle (that you are going to lose anyway once you hop off) is retarded as fuck

ostarine doesn’t mess with hair like rad 140 does, and you keep all the gains you make because the enclomiphene keeps your test elevates. ostarines is a cutting and vascularity/ mood sarm and is amazing at those thing

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee and animo123
So risk your own testosterone production decreasing for something slightly more effective than creatine?
it is 10x stronger than creatine. in four days my bench went up 10lbs while cutting. now 2 weeks in im up 25lbs in my squat while getting leaner. plus enclomiphene prevents suppression did you read my fucking post? zero hpta suppression after pct

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee and animo123
ostarine doesn’t mess with hair like rad 140 does, and you keep all the gains you make because the enclomiphene keeps your test elevates. ostarines is a cutting and vascularity/ mood sarm and is amazing at those thing
not as bad for your hair as rad but not good for it either.
the only sarm that doesnt affect hairloss from memory is s4

Can you take it with test? During cycle?

ostarine is something everyone should take. I’m on week 2 and I felt like a god 4 days in. I don’t give a fuck that its weaker than anabolics, not everyone wants to look like a bodybuilder and there are practically zero side effects. I’ve noticed these effects

- great vascularity and pumps
- improved endurance
- strength for bench has gone from 235 to 245 in first 5 days of taking it
- aggressive and confident
- better joints and stronger bones (supposedly)
- much leaner even though I haven’t really changed my diet

if you take enclomiphene 6.25mg every day there is no suppression and your test stays at 700ngdl+ for the entire cycle. if you take 12mg enclomiphene your Test will be over 1000ngdl and you will feel like an absolute god
arent you supposed to take pct after a cycle and not during?
Wouldnt during hinder your gains at all?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Attachments

• thistbh.jpg
    thistbh.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 5
arent you supposed to take pct after a cycle and not during?
Wouldnt during hinder your gains at all?
with some sarms its a little different, you can add in enclo last few weeks of your cycle and pretty much uno reverse ur test supression, obviously on S23/YK11 this isn't really applicable tho

• Woah
Reactions: animo123
I took it twice and it's very very weak. LGD worked very well instead

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
+1 as another Ostarine user. All the copers here don't realize that even though it's weaker than steroids, one 6 week cycle is equivalent to 6 months of natty training.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Cliff_Lee, niqfan625 and 3 others

@ConfusedBolivian 😭😭😭😭

@ConfusedBolivian 😭😭😭😭
my opinion
3 weeks on test 4 weeks on deca and i mog all sarms copers, jfl at faggots that think muscle doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
my opinion
3 weeks on test 4 weeks on deca and i mog all sarms copers, jfl at faggots that think muscle doesnt matter

Roids are illegal in France unfortunately only sarms are légal

• So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Roids are illegal in France unfortunately only sarms are légal
rather take rad 140 than ostarine, also sarms are laughable if not combined with a test base

my opinion

Fuck France, no wonder the average French is Low T and look so soy

Latinos, UScel and Ukcels are MOGGERS

rather take rad 140 than ostarine, also sarms are laughable if not combined with a test base
Rad 140 can give acne, thinning and we actually dont know the long term side effects apparently

Rad 140 can give acne, thinning and we actually dont know the long term side effects apparently
rad 140 is basically 300-500mgs of test, you should always use low doses on sarms to get the anabolic benefits without the androgenic side effects, since they just activate the receptors in ur body you just need that little stimulus to make them work and coupled with test they double theyre anabolic effects. i will run rad 140 or ostarine in the future coupled with test

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
rad 140 is basically 300-500mgs of test, you should always use low doses on sarms to get the anabolic benefits without the androgenic side effects, since they just activate the receptors in ur body you just need that little stimulus to make them work and coupled with test they double theyre anabolic effects. i will run rad 140 or ostarine in the future coupled with test
Yo how much rad 140 should be consumed per day?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian