Everyone talks about red light therapy but what about infrared?

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Literal low level laser treatment. Was about to buy a red light bulb but ran into these. Would it be even more effective?

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I swear red light does fuck all and infatex is better in general

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I swear red light does fuck all and infatex is better in general
No. They are different and infrared light doesn't have the same effects of the red light

• +1
No. They are different and infrared light doesn't have the same effects of the red light
You would think that being higher on the spectrum would give it stronger effect?

I think infrarred has more of healing effects, there is literature on that.

• +1
Very good point, tag me if someone has a good answer

• +1
I think infrarred has more of healing effects, there is literature on that.
Healing cuts/wounds? Does it penetrate the skin like a few inches? I heard certain hq red light lasers do

• +1
Healing cuts/wounds? Does it penetrate the skin like a few inches? I heard certain hq red light lasers do
Yeah, the shorter the wavelength the deeper the penetration, something like that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lux and JohnDoe
You would think that being higher on the spectrum would give it stronger effect?
No. The higher the spectrum the deeper the light penetrates in your body but it doesn't means it has better effects. There are a lot of frequencies of the Red Light until it reaches the infrared spectrum and each frequency has different benefits. The 660nm red light frequency is the one with the most benefits, but if, for example, you want to heal something inside your brain, you would benefit more from infrared red light or something close to it, since it penetrates deeper.

• +1

Attachments

• red_light_therapy_best_wavelengths_2048x2048.png
    red_light_therapy_best_wavelengths_2048x2048.png
    173 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and JohnDoe
rlt includes nir

• +1
So i assume red light is the best for looksmaxxing?