Everyone who Claims never give Up, never suicide

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
Has No idea how Bad U can feel

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, tokoloshe and Suimaxxer
Finally someone who understands

Most likely you are overreacting though and there are steps you can take to manage those emotions. This requires therapy and maybe meds. Only a faulty human brain will kill itself; the brain is programmed to strive for survival in even the harshest most ruthless circumstances. There are people worse off than you and not suicidal...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and _MVP_
Remove their eyes and see what they say then

Most likely you are overreacting though and there are steps you can take to manage those emotions. This requires therapy and maybe meds. Only a faulty human brain will kill itself; the brain is programmed to strive for survival in even the harshest most ruthless circumstances. There are people worse off than you and not suicidal...
Lol, no

• +1
Reactions: tokoloshe
i feel worse than everyone on the planet, i'm just stronger than them. they are weak cucks

:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
If you never thought of suicide you are just clueless, no one with a sane rational mind will look at aging (something that destroys you worse than 99.999% of illnesses) and not think about roping.

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
Can you give your thoughts on my comment.
I've had suicidal thoughts these past few weeks but I know that I am just getting sad via comparing to my immediate environment. I have very little friends and am incel, however, I have things to be grateful for such as having a stable home provided by my parents, and being in a good uni degree. My safety is never threatened and I am financially supported - anyone living in a 3rd world shithole would choose this in an instant.