Everyone who struggles falling to sleep GTFIH (mini guide)

Nerozine

Nerozine

Substance enjoyer
I have always struggled with sleep for as long as I can remember, it probably even stunted my growth because I would always take hours to fall sleep jfl.
Well a couple weeks ago I figured out the secret and it's so obvious yet no one tries to do it.
'Military sleep method' 'Counting sheep' these are all COPE to get CLICKS.
So I was trying and failing to sleep for the millionth time a couple nights, ago and then I figured it out:

The ONLY THING you need to do is act like you're PARALYSED from the neck down, it's actually that simple JFL.
Literally just lay down in a position that you think will be relatively comfortable for at least 2-4 minutes and DON'T MOVE. If you get uncomfortable remember you're fucking paralysed and you are literally unable to move. Your brain will eventually gaslight you into being comfortable again, this even works if you get an itch. It takes me about 5 minutes to fall asleep now but I'm convinced if you do all the other sleepmaxxes/sleephacks like minimising blue light, food intake and a consistent sleep regimen you can get sub 2 minutes.

Thank me later boyos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looks>books, TheMaxxer333, enchanted_elixir and 11 others
Chad will fall into the deepest slumber as soon as he lays down in bed, Over for sleepdeprivedcels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looks>books, TheMaxxer333, hopeisnotenough and 17 others
one thing that works for me is repeating the word "sleep" until I pass out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, bigchunguslover and 3links2
one thing that works for me is repeating the word "sleep" until I pass out
Do this while acting like you're paralysed and you will sleep like chad.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Melatonin never worked for me until i threw out the Over Counter pills and bought phamarcy melatonin, now 3mg makes me sleep like a baby.

OTC 10mg didn't even make me yawn

Melatonin never worked for me until i threw out the Over Counter pills and bought phamarcy melatonin, now 3mg makes me sleep like a baby.

OTC 10mg didn't even make me yawn
Taking melatonin is fucking retarded. Your body secretes about 0.1 to 0.5 a day trough your pineal gland. A 3mg dose is already 6-30x what your body produces JFL.

Where are you from?

Taking melatonin is fucking retarded. Your body secretes about 0.1 to 0.5 a day trough your pineal gland. A 3mg dose is already 6-30x what your body produces JFL.
i cant sleep becase my brain keeps working, and melatonin is water soluble so you'll just piss out the extra

I have always struggled with sleep for as long as I can remember, it probably even stunted my growth because I would always take hours to fall sleep jfl.
Well a couple weeks ago I figured out the secret and it's so obvious yet no one tries to do it.
'Military sleep method' 'Counting sheep' these are all COPE to get CLICKS.
So I was trying and failing to sleep for the millionth time a couple nights, ago and then I figured it out:

The ONLY THING you need to do is act like you're PARALYSED from the neck down, it's actually that simple JFL.
Literally just lay down in a position that you think will be relatively comfortable for at least 2-4 minutes and DON'T MOVE. If you get uncomfortable remember you're fucking paralysed and you are literally unable to move. Your brain will eventually gaslight you into being comfortable again, this even works if you get an itch. It takes me about 5 minutes to fall asleep now but I'm convinced if you do all the other sleepmaxxes/sleephacks like minimising blue light, food intake and a consistent sleep regimen you can get sub 2 minutes.

Thank me later boyos
will try

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
mg glycinate 5 mcg t3 salt gelatin honey milk before bed. everything else is dalit cope

Chad will fall into the deepest slumber as soon as he lays down in bed, Over for sleepdeprivedcels
Chad can sleep for 3 hours and still have optimal hormon levels and brain activity meanwhile if i sleep for 7:59 instead of 8 hours my hormones will be crushed for my whole life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, 3links2, incelmogger and 4 others
juzt smoke weed...

• Ugh..
Reactions: 3links2 and efidescontinuado
fucks up circadian rythm u wake up too late on it and feel lethargic, never smoke weed at night
mythz

i smoke weed all the time. I wake up at 6-7 am. I alzo highly suggezt taking a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoonzz...

Unironically gonna try this.

Can I pretend to be paraplegic an hour to prepare myself before I go quadriplegic in bed? Thanks.

I used to think that waking up at the same time was what mattered

But ever since I've aimed to sleep at the same time every night it's been better

Unironically gonna try this.

Can I pretend to be paraplegic an hour to prepare myself before I go quadriplegic in bed? Thanks.
I guess you can but I don’t know if it would help i’ve only done it in bed

No nigga this is terrible method

I guess you can but I don’t know if it would help i’ve only done it in bed
Hey ok so as an update, I can confirm it helps. It’s uncomfortable as shit for the first minute.

It’s still not a fix since there’s more to sleep, but this ain’t a bad mental tip, son.

• Woah
Reactions: Nerozine
count the sheepies my nigga

Hey ok so as an update, I can confirm it helps. It’s uncomfortable as shit for the first minute.

It’s still not a fix since there’s more to sleep, but this ain’t a bad mental tip, son.
Glad if I could help a little

So what retard? What if its 6-30x more than natty body production?