EVERYONES end goal should be to find a LTR

jellyfish101

jellyfish101

Platinum
The amount of times I’ve heard people on this forum say that having a LTR is bad is insane. There is literally nothing more satisfying in life than having a long term partner that you have kids with, (mogging might be a close second). Imagine being 40yrs old and still sleeping around, that some depressing shit. If you don’t want kids or a relationship just end it right now, your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, oldcelloser, .👽. and 32 others
Im quite the narcissist so my goal in life would be to achieve a perfect appearance. I get bored of a woman after fucking her, so an LTR would be impossible

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighIQcel, oldcelloser, Sanguinius and 9 others
Cope harder.
Most end in divorce rape of the male (if you're from the west at least)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighIQcel, oldcelloser, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Im quite the narcissist so my goal in life would be to achieve a perfect appearance. I get bored of a woman after fucking her, so an LTR would be impossible
But now your 60 look like shit and all alone with a dick that doesn’t work. What now?

• +1
Reactions: CANI, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 5969
Couldn’t agree more

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and jellyfish101
  • +1
Cope harder.
Divorces happen when sexual attraction does exist. Just be attractive and don’t hold your partner to a crazy standard and you’ll be fine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, datboijj, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Yes, it should be the end goal. Marriage and kids.

Slaying for a few years is nothing bad though. And I think you can settle down later, especially in our generation.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, .👽., Deleted member 7419 and 4 others
Based
Wife and kids or DEATH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Gren and jellyfish101
i had a dream tonight about a girl i like sitting on my lap and she was playing with my hair and body

then i got a boner and then the fun began

i want a girlfriend to do that to me irl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky, Heguldus, isis_Bleach and 5 others
i had a dream tonight about a girl i like sitting on my lap and she was playing with my hair and body

then i got a boner and then the fun began

i want a girlfriend to do that to me irl
It’s amazing tbh, people don’t know what it’s like to be happy until you have a loving relationship

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10615
It’s amazing tbh, people don’t know what it’s like to be happy until you have a loving relationship
you have to reach normie looks level to have a chance tho

i can't beleive men actually experience what i dreamed of

it must be better then any other feeling

• +1
end goal is to have a high IQ wife + a mistress

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, datboijj and SOS-Sonic
I
you have to reach normie looks level to have a chance tho

i can't beleive men actually experience what i dreamed of

it must be better then any other feeling
It’s really just the intimacy and feeling of being wanted thats better than anything, no amount of slays can replace that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, datboijj, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Idk tbh

Constantly having to communicate with someone is kinda annoying

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and datboijj
The amount of times I’ve heard people on this forum say that having a LTR is bad is insane. There is literally nothing more satisfying in life than having a long term partner that you have kids with, (mogging might be a close second). Imagine being 40yrs old and still sleeping around, that some depressing shit. If you don’t want kids or a relationship just end it right now, your ancestors are rolling in their graves.
LTR moggs for me.
But than, I'm also an introvert.

I think for an extraverted person, it might be better to have more of the single lifestyle.

Cope harder.
Divorces happen when sexual attraction does exist. Just be attractive and don’t hold your partner to a crazy standard and you’ll be fine
Lets all get used to it. In these times we are living in.

The concept of staying together with 1 woman, for 40 years. till death. is outdated and over in general.
LTR's still exist. But you gotta bank on like 10 years orso, on average. if you are lucky,

Than it's back, to trying to find a new one.

I can not cope with marriage knowing my wife will have taken multiple dicks already. I can respect people that want to settle down and have a family; it's just not suitable for me. Call it childish or whatever but my genetics are trash so I shouldn't be having children anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and 5'8manlet
If only it was that easy bro. Most divorces are a result of women divorcing, not the male (70-80% of all divorces).

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I totally agree with the thread, and its my main goal in life to have a stable relationship with many kids.
even if you are attractive, eventually the feelings goes away, and she will probably want to divorce you, there many rich, and attractive people who got divorce raped, the thing is that people look at romantic relationships like hollywood told them, but in reality, both sides (the male and the female) should look at having childern as a project, rather then something romantic, also unironically the personality of the woman matters quite a lot. it really is quite a risk and its not easy as it sounds.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Cope harder.
Yeah, but you gotta be wise. It's a blend of choosing the right woman, and being the type of man who she knows without a doubt would literally lop her head off and burn everything to the ground if she ever dared to try it. You should never even have to make any such threats. Basically just be a "psycho" bro, and she'll know better. It's sad, but this is what it has to come down to in this day and age if you want a happy life.

There's two types of men who would kill their wives if their wives ever left them. Ones who would do it out of passion, because they "snapped", and ones who would do it because it's what their principles would demand as it's part of their nature (based and "high T"). When the former of the two does such a thing everybody is always "shocked", most of all the man himself. As for the latter, it usually never has to come to that.

Now I'm not saying you gotta be "abusive" or anything. You just gotta get your priorities right, and cultivate a perspective based on truth, before entering into any such relationship. You gotta realize that you're gonna die one day. Relatively speaking, you're gonna be dead very soon no matter what. You have to be willing to accept the fact that there's a chance things could go South, and you might have to end up sitting in prison for the rest of your life in order to stand by your convictions. Just the same way you gotta accept that you could get into a car accident tomorrow and everything might be over with.

Are you ever gonna let a court cuck you by interfering with your family? Think deep on that. Most people don't want to think too much about such things, but they definitely should. If you make the right decision now, and internalize it, chances are you'll never have to face such a thing. Know yourself and others will know you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, koalendo and IdiAmin
absolutely fucking not no way GIF

Leonardo Dicaprio Beyonce GIF by Morphin

Yeah, but you gotta be wise. It's a blend of choosing the right woman, and being the type of man who she knows without a doubt would literally lop her head off and burn everything to the ground if she ever dared to try it. You should never even have to make any such threats. Basically just be a "psycho" bro, and she'll know better. It's sad, but this is what it has to come down to in this day and age if you want a happy life.

There's two types of men who would kill their wives if their wives ever left them. Ones who would do it out of passion, because they "snapped", and ones who would do it because it's what their principles would demand as it's part of their nature (based and "high T"). When the former of the two does such a thing everybody is always "shocked", most of all the man himself. As for the latter, it usually never has to come to that.

Now I'm not saying you gotta be "abusive" or anything. You just gotta get your priorities right, and cultivate a perspective based on truth, before entering into any such relationship. You gotta realize that you're gonna die one day. Relatively speaking, you're gonna be dead very soon no matter what. You have to be willing to accept the fact that there's a chance things could go South, and you might have to end up sitting in prison for the rest of your life in order to stand by your convictions. Just the same way you gotta accept that you could get into a car accident tomorrow and everything might be over with.

Are you ever gonna let a court cuck you by interfering with your family? Think deep on that. Most people don't want to think too much about such things, but they definitely should. If you make the right decision now, and internalize it, chances are you'll never have to face such a thing. Know yourself and others will know you.
hypothetically if your wife left you, would you really kill her?

hypothetically if your wife left you, would you really kill her?
Let me put it this way, I would tear down the sky if that ever happened.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 13197

Do you have any data to back that up? Like is there anything that shows high T male means you won't get cucked by her and the system?
There's no gurantee, and no woman is worth putting up with all this risk and bullshit (especially nowadays when almost are sluts that are larping).

Do you have any data to back that up? Like is there anything that shows high T male means you won't get cucked by her and the system?
There's no gurantee, and no woman is worth putting up with all this risk and bullshit (especially nowadays when almost are sluts that are larping).
That's why I also said to be wise when choosing the woman. To find the right one you're probably gonna have to eliminate more than 85% of the current dating pool. And you won't find her anywhere online.

I put "high T" in quotation marks for a good reason. Anyways, in life there are certain fundamental truths which are impossible to prove on paper. You know there's no way to prove what I said.

But you're right, with some things there is no guarantee. It might feel like it's not worth it if you're young. But like I said, you're not gonna live forever. You only got once chance to try, so you might as well.

One thing I can guarantee though, I'll never be cucked by a court. I can't guarantee I'll never end up spending the rest of my life in prison, but I can guarantee I'll never be cucked by the courts.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
That's why I also said to be wise when choosing the woman. To find the right one you're probably gonna have to eliminate more than 85% of the current dating pool. And you won't find her anywhere online.

I put "high T" in quotation marks for a good reason. Anyways, in life there are certain fundamental truths which are impossible to prove on paper. You know there's no way to prove what I said.

But you're right, with some things there is no guarantee. It might feel like it's not worth it if you're young. But like I said, you're not gonna live forever. You only got once chance to try, so you might as well.

One thing I can guarantee though, I'll never be cucked by a court. I can't guarantee I'll never end up spending the rest of my life in prison, but I can guarantee I'll never be cucked by the courts.
I understand what you mean. If somehow I end up in that position, I'm going ER.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
True.

Last edited:
@Jamesothy holy mother of based, I like your way of thinking

Imagine being 40 years old, with a toxic old degenerate sloot who you can't even have sex with. Shes gained "a little bit of weight after marriage teehee" (250+ lbs @ 5'5). Now this is if you even made it past the 99% divorce rate, where she steals all your money, and thats if you're lucky enough not to have children with her who you get attach to, because she will take those too. At this stage she knows she practically owns you and has full control over you, she has no respect for you so she will treat you like a dog. She won't cook, won't clean, and you'll come home to her sipping coke and eating pizza leaving a dirty kitchen while watching real housewives. And you'll serve your slave massah, never go on trips, force yourself to 9-5 because you are now responsible for a family and have literally no other potential future ahead of you aside from raising that family.

But you're right, the guy who slays jbs at 40 is the looser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367
This is pretty obvious, most people are just mentally ill. You gonna be slaying in ur 30/40’s bro? Sickkk

I

It’s really just the intimacy and feeling of being wanted thats better than anything, no amount of slays can replace that.
A lot of guys who haven’t had (much) casual sex don’t realise just how emotionally cold it often is. It can be so obvious how little the girl gives a shit about you. You’re just a walking cock to her.

That said, I’ve felt acutely unwanted in LTRs, too, and that’s a lot worse, and a lot of the affection and ‘care’ is performative on her side, so eventually you realise she doesn’t give a shit about you either, only what you can do for her. You’re right - slaying wouldn’t be satisfying at 40, but an LTR isn’t the obviously easy solution you might think

I totally agree with the thread, and its my main goal in life to have a stable relationship with many kids.

even if you are attractive, eventually the feelings goes away, and she will probably want to divorce you, there many rich, and attractive people who got divorce raped, the thing is that people look at romantic relationships like hollywood told them, but in reality, both sides (the male and the female) should look at having childern as a project, rather then something romantic, also unironically the personality of the woman matters quite a lot. it really is quite a risk and its not easy as it sounds.
Underrated comment. Generally speaking women get bored of relationships, way more so than men. Guys hotter, taller, more muscular, higher status, more ‘dominant’, more NT than you or me have been passed over for someone else, I guarantee it.

And absolutely having and raising children should be approached in a more calculating, emotionally-balanced way. The women I’m most physically attracted to may not be the woman I’d choose to have (traits... what if she’s short, for instance) or raise (she may be unreliable, or emotionally totally unstable) kids with

Do you have kids? And what's the longest relationship you've been in?

Yes, it feels good if you find a loyal hoe, but how many loyal bitches are there out there? ALMOST NONE (and even less if they re hot as fuark)
So...many intelligent men (which i dont say is the correct choice always) stay alone and dont let women change them, destroy their lives...AND WAY MORE IN THIS XXI CENTURY with such a feminism and laws....

So...i am sorry bro, but no, LTR is not always an intelligent choice, and actually in many countries is one of the most stupid decisions you can make...If you think short term...wow yes, i feel loved, i have sex as much as i want...i plan creating a family....but long term...fuck bro...u never know

I like LTR but...not even close to a good choice for everyone

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
But now your 60 look like shit and all alone with a dick that doesn’t work. What now?
plenty of wonderful copes brother...vidya, vr and probably realistic sex dolls by then ; plus you can die in an instant (there are solutions) if you have a debilitating disease that will kill you in a couple years