Everyone's heightfrauding hard

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Currently at an event and I notice everyone's wearing shoes that make them height fraud. Meanwhile I'm wearing regular sneakers with no frauding at all. Should step up my fraud game like these bhenchods. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bululu_87, twinkceluwu, twojei and 14 others
How tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Jova, PlayersGetPlayed and iloveboobs
im 6'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, YungTrappa and PlayersGetPlayed
airmaxmaxx till death

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Jova and FacialStructure404
Currently at an event and I notice everyone's wearing shoes that make them height fraud. Meanwhile I'm wearing regular sneakers with no frauding at all. Should step up my fraud game like these bhenchods. :ogre:
True bhai
Saw a 5'6 joker wearing those huge Balenciaga clown shoes while I was in slippers and I still height mogged him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, Saint Casanova and Jova
Actual photo of @Rea yesterday

IMG 7816

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, cooldude1231, ihearvoices and 4 others
Yeah or they wear AF-1s.
af1 are actually one of the worst shoes for heightfrauding they add like 0.9 inch, airmax tw, airmax 720 etc add 1.7-1.8 inch, then obviously platform shoes and boots are the most mogger ones

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Jova
Does anyone know any trainers that look good that don't add much height?
A basic running shoe I have adds 2.5cm, I think my other trainers add 3cm, all Nikes
I would like to wear the flattest shoe possible
I remember my 6'1 friend telling me he wore airmax to an event and got heightmogged by some guy standing next to him then looked down at the guys shoes and they were flat soles which made him despair
I remember waiting in line for a club once a group of guys behind me mentioned my specific trainer brand
I want people to look at my shoes and see I am adding as little height as possible

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Jova
LOL it doesn't look like that irl... you can't tell the difference tbh (unless I take them off)
I stick to 1-2 inches max and even that is noticeable

I couldn’t imagine anything more than that not being absolutely comical

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
I stick to 1-2 inches max and even that is noticeable

I couldn’t imagine anything more than that not being absolutely comical
If you plan to remove your shoes at some point, 2 inch is the maximum yes. That's not my case so I don't care

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I see so many retards height frauding in public with sneakers. And you can just tell they are wearing lifts also.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
of course bhai lifted jordan 4 mog

I went outside the other day and everyone was heightmogging me. It was brutal. I need to wear like 4 inch lifts or something from now on :forcedsmile:

@ChadL1te you predicted this. The heightpocalypse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te, FaceandBBC, n9wiff and 1 other person
I went outside the other day and everyone was heightmogging me. It was brutal. I need to wear like 4 inch lifts or something from now on :forcedsmile:

@ChadL1te you predicted this. The heightpocalypse.
Yup, its absolutely insane. maybe like 9 months or something since I made that thread. Nobody listened, but it’s the truth and I’ve been preaching it for a while. Only a matter of time till normies catch on

Petition to necrobump.

dont think about it too much. people will notice frauders and might notice u dont and respect u for it

I wear my Nike Air Max even when taking a shower.