Everyone's staring at me

D

Deleted member 67581

I'm fine
When I go out for a walk, I notice that almost every passerby stares at me, and when I start to stare back, they look away. When I go out with my friends, they notice it too and tell me that everyone stares at me... What do you think that means? It's creepy to me, but I don't know what's causing it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, normie_joe, nigkook and 7 others
You look weird or subhuman. Too much stare are bad sign.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeruel, Autismcel, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
You look weird as hell I’ve seen you. 99% chance it’s the hair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel, gooner23, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
russians are weirdos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Probably because you look weird but even that is better than being completely invisible which is the case for most men.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 33711, RealFunkyFlamingo and 1 other person
Probably because you look weird but even that is better than being completely invisible which is the case for most men.
How is that better?

When I go out for a walk, I notice that almost every passerby stares at me, and when I start to stare back, they look away. When I go out with my friends, they notice it too and tell me that everyone stares at me... What do you think that means? It's creepy to me, but I don't know what's causing it.
“Damn, this nigga is ugly”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince and ocy.qd
It’s because ur 50kg and 181cm

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel, greycel and Deleted member 67581
I don't get random looks from women IRL is that a bad sign, atleast this Monalisa @jisko32 gets something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell, cromagnon and Deleted member 67581
They think you are attractive

or even 8 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581
I don't get random looks from women IRL is that a bad sign, atleast this Monalisa @jisko32 gets something
Being stared at mogs

The difference is really obvious when you used to be invisible and looksmaxxed

you’re too chad for everyone

• +1
You look weird as hell I’ve seen you. 99% chance it’s the hair.
Mf looks like a greek statue
3D Slap GIF by kans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67581 and greycel
Many people have long hair
It's definitely the hair. I've had long hair for many years, i get stared at everywhere i go by men and women. When normal people see something out of the ordinary they can't help but stare, that's their programming.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 67581
Many people have long hair
Yours is too long and you also have a downturned nose unlike most people. You have a good looking face and then your nose just ruins it so you stand out and look even weirder.

• +1
Yours is too long and you also have a downturned nose unlike most people. You have a good looking face and then your nose just ruins it so you stand out and look even weirder.
I can show my my sideprofile my nose isn't downturned

Stare means nothing, people stare at interesting things. Could be a subhuman, midget, uncommon race, chad/Stacy, tallfags, etc… Narcies always think it’s cause they look good.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
I can show my my sideprofile my nose isn't downturned
Maybe not overall since your nose bridge might be upturned but the nose tip itself is downturned (columellar below nasal base).

• Hmm...
Same they stare at me all the time

I've seen your pictures, and the most likely explanation is you're ugly as fuck :lul:

Maybe not overall since your nose bridge might be upturned but the nose tip itself is downturned (columellar below nasal base).
I know what you mean, and in that photo my nose actually looked like that, but the tip isn't actually down.

• JFL
Reactions: ocy.qd
Show what you look like and I’ll tell you why

bruv either u look gud or bad cant be between

i have the same problem im ugly asf doe

• +1
Do you have extremely huge hair

• +1
u attractive its ok, but its not enough

• +1
Because they find you interesting

• +1

It's because they can't tell if you are a man, a woman or a Jewish child.

4072239_IMG_20240407_230659.jpg

• Hmm...
It's because they can't tell if you are a man, a woman or a Jewish child.

4072239_IMG_20240407_230659.jpg
Imagine this luck, I got pretty face, good hair, good height and also I'm rich.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Imagine this luck, I got pretty face, good hair, good height and also I'm rich.

Indeed, that pretty face and nice hair will come in handy when he wants to explore his bicuriousity

images

Are your nipples stimulating?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 123abc and Deleted member 67581