Everythime i make a facemorph i cry

plotkun

plotkun

Iron
So little is needed to become a chad yet so much. Overall cost of operations id have to do would be 72-97k$ and it's only assuming it goes perfectly fine.

Why wasn't i born slightly prettier? smaller nose, slightly more symmetry, slightly more developed maxilla

Attachments

• 20240930_020136(1).jpg
    20240930_020136(1).jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240930_163839.jpg
    20240930_163839.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
It's mostly lighting that has been enhanced all over and softened your face.

Yeah some mm of adjustments have been made by the app but in motion that checks out

You could try replicating what the lighting filter has done. (it won't be 1:1 and it won't change the edited mm to some parts of the face but you will get to change the contrast)

- Dye your eyebrows but not too much

- Clean shave

- And add some cream that softens the face (this is what a lot of serious looksmaxxers do to fraud)

The ones I just mentioned are safe and harmless.

---------------------------------------------------------

Not only guys are experiencing this level of body dysmorphia with comparing a filtered face of yourself but women have the same issue and have had it for a long time before it became severe for men

Women always wanted to be a walking filter 24/7 that hey have seen from insta/snapchat.

So they schedule surgery after surgery and it never becomes enough for them because body dysmorphia never left their sight.

They kept being in the same old habit.

That's why you see so many botched women with constant fillers injected and pencil slim noses that overall make them look uncanny.

--------------------------------------------------------

Overall messing with filters that "morph" ones face can be mentally dangerous but it's not something that's instant it will slowly build up to levels you don't use it for fun but needing to rely on it and being obsessed.