Everything about normies is LARP

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I'm convinced that normies possess no genuine emotions or opinions. They're literally just soulless little NPCs that are playing along with a script, fed to them by the expectations of wider society (aka the media and government). They'll smile at you (or won't, in case you're someone who is demonized by the popular culture), but they don't feel any warmth. They'll say "Hi" but they don't actually care. They'll praise this or that politician, or party, or idea, or whatever bs, but none of them legitimately care about any of it. They just know it's expected of them, so they do. And they'll look at you like you're a freak if you don't play along with it.

I've seen so many manifestations of this throughout the years it's not even funny. COVID is one of the most major recent examples (tbf I'll admit that I also briefly fell for the hysteria, but eventually became redpilled when people didn't start dropping in mass and all the contradictions in the narrative became too blatant). Another example is Ukraine, where even the alt-right (who nominally distrust the government aka 'Da Doose') supported the war for seemingly no reason other than "Muh Asiatic horde is invading :soy:".

Even shit like loving your kids is basically just a byproduct of mainstream programming; tons of parents will betray their kids instantly and vice versa. They don't give af despite all of their bullshit declarations of 'unconditional love' (which doesn't exist).

I don't remember the source of the quote or the exact wording of it, but it was something akin to "The human population never stopped growing, but heaven ran out of souls a long time ago." Well, I believe it. We like to ridicule people for thinking they are snowflakes, but unironically, people CAN be snowflakes because the barrier for it isn't even that high.

Fuck normies srs. A total waste of space and air.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Brus Wane, galvin8101 and 16 others
i live for a day when you start being just a little happy and not nihilistic and depressed

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, RealNinja, Bars and 5 others
i live for a day when you start being just a little happy and not nihilistic and depressed
Laughatscreen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mr.Proper and Latinus
when everyone was hanging up the ukrainian flag in their balconies i hung up the russian flag and the police told me to take it down. might be the most based thing i've done yet

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aladin, slavicpsycho, whotthehell and 5 others
I'm convinced that normies possess no genuine emotions or opinions.
They do, because they are human beings, not robots. They’re just too submissive and coward to stand out so they try hard to fit in.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Bars and counterintuitive
true, nt-normies are npc 's

when everyone was hanging up the ukrainian flag in their balconies i hung up the russian flag and the police told me to take it down. might be the most based thing i've done yet
What country are you in? Pretty such this violates freedom of speech in many countries.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and future slavic chad
What country are you in? Pretty such this violates freedom of speech in many countries.
post soviet irrelevant country lithuania. eh i dont really care as long as i didnt get a fine for it

post soviet irrelevant country lithuania. eh i dont really care as long as i didnt get a fine for it
Okay that makes a bit more sense because you're literally bordering Russia or close to it. If this was some Western country the police wouldn't have been allowed to do shit about it.

• +1
Reactions: future slavic chad
I'm convinced that normies possess no genuine emotions or opinions. They're literally just soulless little NPCs that are playing along with a script, fed to them by the expectations of wider society (aka the media and government). They'll smile at you (or won't, in case you're someone who is demonized by the popular culture), but they don't feel any warmth. They'll say "Hi" but they don't actually care. They'll praise this or that politician, or party, or idea, or whatever bs, but none of them legitimately care about any of it. They just know it's expected of them, so they do. And they'll look at you like you're a freak if you don't play along with it.

I've seen so many manifestations of this throughout the years it's not even funny. COVID is one of the most major recent examples (tbf I'll admit that I also briefly fell for the hysteria, but eventually became redpilled when people didn't start dropping in mass and all the contradictions in the narrative became too blatant). Another example is Ukraine, where even the alt-right (who nominally distrust the government aka 'Da Doose') supported the war for seemingly no reason other than "Muh Asiatic horde is invading :soy:".

Even shit like loving your kids is basically just a byproduct of mainstream programming; tons of parents will betray their kids instantly and vice versa. They don't give af despite all of their bullshit declarations of 'unconditional love' (which doesn't exist).

I don't remember the source of the quote or the exact wording of it, but it was something akin to "The human population never stopped growing, but heaven ran out of souls a long time ago." Well, I believe it. We like to ridicule people for thinking they are snowflakes, but unironically, people CAN be snowflakes because the barrier for it isn't even that high.

I bet you'd love to read my takes on normies.

never stop making these threads

• Ugh..
Reactions: disillusioned
Yes, the normie situation genuinely needs to be studied

These people lack any sort of genuine emotion or critical thinking capacity

When I say study, I mean it. I think the fact that the average NPC’s mind is not fully understood is the biggest threat to the progress of civilization

The amount of contradictions these people hold in their minds simultaneously is incomprehensible. You have to assume they aren’t actually “holding” these thoughts in their mind and that it is more likely there isn’t any genuine thinking at all going on in their heads. Hence the term NPC

Yet they still seem to be able to function and survive nonetheless

A truly perplexing phenomenon

Look for example at these police officers

This whole interaction is something you would expect in a South Park parody

Yet here it is actually happening

It’s quite literally unbelievable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air and Bars
Normies require information to be presented in a very simplified way: in good - bad or A - B to avoid critical thinking. This simplicity should be combined with a "beautiful" presentation that appeals to their instincts and emotions and not their intellect.

Normies lack critical thinking; they live by surface-level reactions than deep cognitive processes. That's why they are susceptible to ideas that are easy to digest, no matter if those ideas are contradictory.

I press on their emotions and that's it, I don't try to explain something complex to them, they won't understand anyway.​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Primalsplit, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Yes, the normie situation genuinely needs to be studied

These people lack any sort of genuine emotion or critical thinking capacity

When I say study, I mean it. I think the fact that the average NPC’s mind is not fully understood is the biggest threat to the progress of civilization

The amount of contradictions these people hold in their minds simultaneously is incomprehensible. You have to assume they aren’t actually “holding” these thoughts in their mind and that it is more likely there isn’t any genuine thinking at all going on in their heads. Hence the term NPC

Yet they still seem to be able to function and survive nonetheless

A truly perplexing phenomenon

Look for example at these police officers

This whole interaction is something you would expect in a South Park parody

Yet here it is actually happening

It’s quite literally unbelievable

Using the police as an example is stupid tbh because they're just paid thugs anyhow.

EDIT: Btw, this kinda destroys the narrative about how women supposedly don't care about races or nations. "Those filthy migrants attacked me!" :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Bars and FutureSlayer
Normies require information to be presented in a very simplified way: in good - bad or A - B to avoid critical thinking. This simplicity should be combined with a "beautiful" presentation that appeals to their instincts and emotions and not their intellect.

Normies lack critical thinking; they live by surface-level reactions than deep cognitive processes. Thwt's why they are susceptible to ideas that are easy to digest, no matter if those ideas are contradictory.

I press on their emotions and that's it, I don't try to explain something complex to them, they won't understand anyway.​
This is also why most people will never understand things like programming concepts btw. Most coders are literal autists.

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Using the police as an example is stupid tbh because they're just paid thugs anyhow.

EDIT: Btw, this kinda destroys the narrative about how women supposedly don't care about races or nations. "Those filthy migrants attacked me!" :feelskek:

Police exemplify the very thing you are talking about

The police in Britain literally get paid to be NPC’s and enforce draconian policies on their countrymen

This woman literally says verbatim “I’m just doing my job” which is the line that people commonly refer to when painting a caricature of how supposedly “good” people can allow atrocities to happen

This woman spits it out without a second thought, she is a literal parody and is completely unaware of it

Also women are people and like any people women possess are varying degrees of retardation, tribalness, or nationalistic sentiments

Plenty of women are based they are just few and far between and never as based as the most based man

If you think women are incapable of caring about their country or their people you are just wrong

The correct inference from the knowledge of women is that most women won’t care, not that all women are incapable of caring

You also wouldn’t expect women to not care at all, reproductively it would make sense for many women to side with the rebellious factions of society who are fighting the current authority

• JFL
Reactions: Bars
All this yapping just cause u don't realize normie = 100iq which is low :lul:

normies brains malfunction the second you go off script

“Many countries”
Almost no countries have freedom of speech. The “free west” is not free for anyone other than leftists

Water. Being NT is all about following the script and not standing out.

Even in 2020 Id tell normies "isnt covid just the flu?" and theyd try to ostracize me for it

Even in 2020 Id tell normies "isnt covid just the flu?" and theyd try to ostracize me for it
with the context of this thread, you are one of these soulless normies in question.

While many Incels are hateful and bigoted people (like the users on incel.is, a bunch of losers with anime profile pics that cope with racism, when themselves are at the bottom of the social ladder), at least you can find among them people that are interesting and passionated about something, which is not the case with normies.

Normies lack passion about anything.

Take myself, for example, I have many interests and I try to learn about them as much as I can, while normies have a superficial knowledge of 99% of the subjects they lack, plus they lack any curiosity, whatever it is, all the informations they accumulate with time come to them from a passive form, not by their own free will, not by any passion of learning new things and upgrading their knowledge.

That also explains why they rarely mature.

I swear, 99% of the people I interact in my life never evolve with time, they never learn anything with life experience, it's like they are a program that only updates at a certain point, while a small minority of people (blackpillers) are always updating themselves and learning from their past mistakes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned and Primalsplit
I always like how the only way to be a non-npc is to share whatever schizo political views the OP has. The OP's beliefs never have groupthink or posturing attached to them. It's only the views they don't like.

BASED