Everything comes naturally to Chad. Looksmaxxing & Self-improvement is a cope for teens.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
Trouble getting into a relationship? Can't hold a conversation to save your life? Struggling in school? Believe it or not, most of those things come naturally to people. If you're failing at all of them, chances are it's because you were born ugly, weird, or stupid. The guy who is "good with girls" in middle school wasn't reading a self improvement book, he was just taller and better looking than you. The "popular kid" in 9th grade wasn't spending all of his time self improving, he was just doing what came naturally. The straight A student thought the classes were taught too slow. 99.999% of people are the way they are without any additional effort or introspection about any of it, they just exist and end up where they are, meanwhile you just exist and end up at the bottom of every totem pole. Realistically, can you improve at any of these things? No. Being ugly is a function of your unchosen craniofacial structure. Conversation is thoughtless and effortless, nobody is consciously thinking in a back and forth, if you think they are that just speaks to your extreme social abnormalities. And you can't raise your IQ, which is your potential to perform intellectual tasks. It's a hard pill to swallow, but chances are if you're just in every area of life, it will never change.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DotaTakımOyunudur, BoneDensity, Deleted member 20891 and 8 others
Yep its over for my high inhibition

There's no harm in looksmaxxing lol

There's no harm in looksmaxxing lol
I cut my beard to stubble after some time and for the first time my mandible looks better. I'd swear to god if I wasn't an atheist John-Mike Mew need a prize or something.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22126 and alriodai
low t af op

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
low t af op

My T was measured a year or so ago to be 1200+ ng/dL.
So no, I am not low T.
What I am saying in the post is facts, though.
That shouldn't discourage you from looksmaxxing though, it might work amazingly for you according to how bad your case is. A lot of people are voluntarily celibate and they don't know it.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, SkullDynamics, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
water thread tbh
this is a blackpilled incel forum, the vast majority of us know what genetic determinism is
but looks are, out of the three things you mentioned (looks, NT and IQ) the easiest to manipulate and therefore improve

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant, Growth Plate and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
200 23

Those too heavily focused on "male self improvement" either have a book/course to sell or they're genetic subhumans coping.

Nobody normally has to grind for basic needs ... If you do then you're living with the shit end of the stick & self-improvement likely won't help much. This is the truth ... Good looking enough guys (not even Chad) don't have to buy tactical soap and take PUA courses like saps lol