Everything feels boring

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Silver
I get home from work and just want to sleep, my car is fucked at the moment too so I can’t drive to the gym.

Any activity on my own feels extremely boring, even jacking off seems boring now.

I honestly think the only stimulating thing is to go out to bars, drink a bit, and chat with some foids.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, notsocommonthumb, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
I get home from work and just want to sleep, my car is fucked at the moment too so I can’t drive to the gym.

Any activity on my own feels extremely boring, even jacking off seems boring now.

I honestly think the only stimulating thing is to go out to bars, drink a bit, and chat with some foids.
tbf you are probably the most successful and productive user on here kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Art of Pattinson
tbf you are probably the most successful and productive user on here kek
I work a pretty low paying full time job, I also come from a pretty well off family.

To be fair though I’m only 19.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Kaari
I work a pretty low paying full time job, I also come from a pretty well off family.

To be fair though I’m only 19.
Yep, definitely the most successful .org user

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb

spoiler - it's going to be like this for about a lifetime, even the most successful people are like this

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Kaari
spoiler - it's going to be like this for about a lifetime, even the most successful people are like this
That’s why everyone has their mental copes right?

Like all these normies convince themselves that if they get enough money, fuck enough foids, etc… then they’ll reach some state of bliss

I just realised that I won’t be able to drink this weekend because I can’t drive to the bottle shop.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Go outside, travel and see the world!
969f8f70fd91e8b6409c195d28735f38.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Get in a group with some subhumans and do some sport, like soccer or basketball..

Or if not, you're supposed to get a bitch and spend time together, eventually get married and have kids, on which you're going to focus all your attention in the medium to long term..

• JFL
  • +1

Get some cool friends and do dumb shit with them. I just look forward to hanging w my friends/clubbing/pulling foids these days. Other stuff feels so boring.

Get in a group with some subhumans and do some sport, like soccer or basketball..

Or if not, you're supposed to get a bitch and spend time together, eventually get married and have kids, on which you're going to focus all your attention in the medium to long term..
Yeah it’s brutal because I’m only starting to realise all of this now (at 18-19), I was a schizo through my teen years and wasted everything

Get some cool friends and do dumb shit with them. I just look forward to hanging w my friends/clubbing/pulling foids these days. Other stuff feels so boring.
How old are you?

I’ve been lonely all my life, this stuff would probably be fun but it’s hard to imagine being genuinely happy

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Honestly true, I know users here don't like it, but it can be so entertaining to chat with women in bars/clubs, don't know why, maybe men are too similar to us so it's not as entertaining.

• +1
How old are you?

I’ve been lonely all my life, this stuff would probably be fun but it’s hard to imagine being genuinely happy
Man last year was one of the loneliest times of my life. I had a gap year and all my friends were studying/working. So I was just alone, mostly playing games. Eventually playing games got boring too, movies became boring, everything felt boring to me. I had no motivation to take care of my appearance or anything and I felt exhausted all the time. Friends would reach out to me, but I was in such a bad place mentally that I just isolated myself from them.

Things are way better now that I'm studying and I've been hanging with friends/clubbing now. I'm feeling better and taking care of myself again.

Man last year was one of the loneliest times of my life. I had a gap year and all my friends were studying/working. So I was just alone, mostly playing games. Eventually playing games got boring too, movies became boring, everything felt boring to me. I had no motivation to take care of my appearance or anything and I felt exhausted all the time. Friends would reach out to me, but I was in such a bad place mentally that I just isolated myself from them.

Things are way better now that I'm studying and I've been hanging with friends/clubbing now. I'm feeling better and taking care of myself again.
I basically feel the way you described yourself back then in the second half of that paragraph, but I still take care of myself because there’s nothing worse than feeling unfuckable

• +1