Everything I have been thinking was wrong

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
I used to cope that my oneitis liked me at some point and that had I been slightly better looking I would have slayed her. This couldn’t be far from the truth sadly.

She was never sexually attracted to me. She knew I was a vulnerable incel from the start and just led me on for her own gain. She didn’t find me weird simply because she didn’t care. And she was high IQ so she could play along with me and my autistic interests.

If a girl shows up on a date with her hair tied and hair on her arms and legs then not for a single second has she thought about sex with you. She manipulated and used me in the worst way possible. And I hate her because she makes all other girls inferior by comparison. Because if she was high IQ to fake interest the other girls are incapable of even that.

Some people are just doomed to be alone. And it’s always meek sensitive incels that pay for it the most. Not only she could tell I’m incel she could also tell other things about me in general. And no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, I will never even remotely come close to her natural charm and wit. She is so machiavellistic that it cycles back to pure amazingness. This girl is just one step above most humans. She could control anyone and they wouldn’t even understand it.

She also didn’t bring any guy with her in her graduation to make it clear that most men are worthless subhumans in her eyes and that she doesn’t need male validation at all. She gonna move to a bigger city where there are more chads to find a suitable partner. And he is obviously not gonna be a some PhD bass player, just a tall gl guy that will remind her she is a woman biologically. Meanwhile all I reminded her was that there people with inferior genetics that she can do as she pleases with.

Do you always have to write essays about this stupid bitch just ER her and put us ALL out of our misery

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, twojei, Apparition and 1 other person
Do you always have to write essays about this stupid bitch just ER her and put us ALL out of our misery
I just cannot swallow it. Imagine going through shit for years then a girl that’s 3 years younger breaks you in ways you never imagined

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
NT post

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
I just cannot swallow it. Imagine going through shit for years then a girl that’s 3 years younger breaks you in ways you never imagined
You keep saying “imagine”. Imagine growing a pair

The sheer anger from all this bs has kept me alive tbh ngl. I learnt too much from this. If a woman that you barely know calls you by your little name then you are 100% prey in her eyes

• So Sad
Reactions: primqwe
You keep saying “imagine”. Imagine growing a pair
I grew a pair when I met her and she just put me in my place lol. I just accepted being a coomer after she told me to go home and play my “bass”

• So Sad
Reactions: twojei
The sheer anger from all this bs has kept me alive tbh ngl. I learnt too much from this. If a woman that you barely know calls you by your little name then you are 100% prey in her eyes
Your cortisol is so high I shed tears for your T.

• +1
I grew a pair when I met her and she just put me in my place lol. I just accepted being a coomer after she told me to go home and play my “bass”
She’s so funny

Your cortisol is so high I shed tears for your T.Pos

It’s actually the highest it has ever been ngl. Last time I had a cortisol spike was in 2020 and it took 3 years to recover. I went through dozens of hoops to feel better and only made it worse.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tnoahitsover and Ultimate SUbhuman
truly over for you buddy

• +1
She’s so funny
It’s crazy how everything she said was on point meanwhile I sounded like a retard because of boner. The other girls i met said so much dumb shit they were insufferable. Just never meet a girl smarter than yourself

It’s crazy how everything she said was on point meanwhile I sounded like a retard because of boner. The other girls i met said so much dumb shit they were insufferable. Just never meet a girl smarter than yourself
Most women are

Bro, that was so fucked up reading that:feelsbadman: is she htn? And how tall is she

Ofcourse that dalit woman is only interested in taking the BBCs
Finally you understand something

• So Sad
BHAI MY DMS ARE OPEN IF U NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

All of them look cute and innocent but the reality is often disappointing...
And she is very crafty in hiding it. Didn’t bring a guy with her in her graduation so that people will never know who she is getting fucked by. Dark triad tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh