Everything I know about heighmaxxing summarised into a simple picture

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate

obviously plates need to be open for this to work.

forgot to include T3 btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OwenGwyther, deepfuckingvalue, PsychoH and 1 other person
I don't think heightmaxxing is a thing brother
If you do all that when your plates are open, you're probably gaining an extra half a centimeter or something, probably less
I am not sure if any of that works

all cope unless ur deficient in hgh

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and maxxedoutfyp
No reason to take GH 2x a day just do it before sleeping you only grow when you're sleeping after all

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and tempelcat4
No reason to take GH 2x a day just do it before sleeping you only grow when you're sleeping after all
no. by taking in the morning and including an SST inhibitor before bed we allow the body to experience the normal pulsatile release pattern with higher amplitude on top of an increased baseline. during the day. the SST inhibitors will allow for maximal conversion of HGH to IGF

who gives a fuck about height lmao

There are 6'4 and 6'5 and 6'6 incels here,
You're right
all i hear is cope from someone whose too old for this and cant afford LL ngl.
they are all mentalcels or extremly subhuman face

no. by taking in the morning and including an SST inhibitor before bed we allow the body to experience the normal pulsatile release pattern with higher amplitude on top of an increased baseline. during the day. the SST inhibitors will allow for maximal conversion of HGH to IGF
Your body wouldn't use that IGF-1 though no? On gh deficient kids they administer GH injections once a day just before they sleep, not during the day

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
all i hear is cope from someone whose too old for this and cant afford LL ngl.
they are all mentalcels or extremly subhuman face
I think it is the subhuman face that gets them

Your body wouldn't use that IGF-1 though no? On gh deficient kids they administer GH injections once a day just before they sleep, not during the day
why wouldnt it use the IGF?
thats for GH deficency different thing, their goal is to bring GH up to normal levels, our goal is to elevate IGF1 to supraphysiological levels. HGH itself increases IGF1R receptor expression.

why wouldnt it use the IGF?
thats for GH deficency different thing, their goal is to bring GH up to normal levels, our goal is to elevate IGF1 to supraphysiological levels. HGH itself increases IGF1R receptor expression.
The half life of that IGF-1 would be just about ending right when you fall asleep, doesn't make sense to me why you'd want to stay with IGF-1 high at the day when your body can only use it for your height when you're sleeping

The half life of that IGF-1 would be just about ending right when you fall asleep, doesn't make sense to me why you'd want to stay with IGF-1 high at the day when your body can only use it for your height when you're sleeping
what makes u think it can only use it when ur asleep? also ur maintaing ur natural HGH release too, so u would have the elevated levels of IGF1 then too

what makes u think it can only use it when ur asleep?
Because you only grow when you're sleeping lol, your bones don't get longer all through the day. The IGF-1 at daytime would most likely be used for muscle building/repair if anything

Because you only grow when you're sleeping lol, your bones don't get longer all through the day. The IGF-1 at daytime would most likely be used for muscle building/repair if anything
do u have a source for this? there is nothing preventing IGF1 stimulating proliferation of chondrocytes during the day as far as I am aware. The reason why ppl say that u nromally grow during the night naturally is because thats when ur only natural production of high levels of HGH is. Bone growth is a continous process

do u have a source for this? there is nothing preventing IGF1 stimulating proliferation of chondrocytes during the day as far as I am aware. The reason why ppl say that u nromally grow during the night naturally is because thats when ur only natural production of high levels of HGH is. Bone growth is a continous process
I think eating reduce igf with insulin spike. There is a reason why we product hgh in our sleeps it's a period we are not eating