failed for 34years If now died failed

So the truth is c Impossible, it supersedes everything
Crime also feels unbearably hard
So c live Life as If nothing will ever be possible kill time
With 1 % Hope into subconscious outsource

Its Impossible

Easiest way is to Just say everything imp and dont try anymore

Didnt succeed in 34 years, so will never

Destroy humanity and singuttakes more effort than Impossible and has Zero effect consider i been Posting for 10 years, nothing changed

Money imp crime imp
Singularity dest hum imp
IQ too hard Not worth it, everything will still remain Impossible

I feel too bad to do anything

The Progress i make is way too slow

Proving Impossibility

I give up

Good Thing is i dont need to do anything now

No suicide cause of internet

There are too many obstacles and Roadblocks on every level, extreme difficulty

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, fxckz, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
@deadstock
@Abhorrence
@ambi
@LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Abhorrence, LancasteR and 1 other person
it was rigged from the start, my life experience seems to be similar to yours - nothing is really possible

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and 3 others
It's over time to pack it up

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ambi and _MVP_
it was rigged from the start, my life experience seems to be similar to yours - nothing is really possible
What pisses me Off is that Most Humans still believe Things are possible. Im Like the only one saying its all imp, meanwhile only 1% of humans are millionaires

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
What pisses me Off is that Most Humans still believe Things are possible. Im Like the only one saying its all imp, meanwhile only 1% of humans are millionaires
For some reason every person thinks they will be the ONE to become a millionare but non of them do. People realize too late in their life that its impossible. To become very rich usually u need rich parents or top 0.0000001% luck

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Abhorrence and _MVP_
Esentially everything IRL exists behind paywalls nowadays and in order to make money you need to interact with normies etc. and wagecuck jobs are a pain in the ass

modern life is a scam basically everything is indeed impossible but for some reason when you are seen as hopeless you are diagnosed with depression and they pump you up with meds

• +1
Reactions: fuse, jattlife, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Nothing is possible, 99.999% of people will be slave Goyim drones paying taxes to Jews for their whole life, no one “ascends” no one gets rich if they weren’t rich or genetically gifted from the start, all fairy dust to give the NPC bots a reason to not suicide or revolt en masse

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and _MVP_
Esentially everything IRL exists behind paywalls nowadays and in order to make money you need to interact with normies etc. and wagecuck jobs are a pain in the ass

modern life is a scam basically everything is indeed impossible but for some reason when you are seen as hopeless you are diagnosed with depression and they pump you up with meds
Yup, better to label you as the mentally ill person than try to dispute what you say

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Finally you Guys get it

this the exact shit I would hear someone with inferior genetics say

If you even slightly agree with that stupid statement, your whole bloodline ends with you:ROFLMAO:

Im Not lazy, im smart enough to Not Work myself to death for pennies.

@futureashtray

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Everything is so Impossible, it all might very Well BE a JEWISH Conspiracy

• Love it
Reactions: paladincel_
Btw what i posted ITT barely scratches the surface, the exhaustive Proof of Impossibility i will Post sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: paladincel_ and IAMNOTANINCEL
Its Like im telling the emperor is NAKED, and No one believes it, Cuz they are too afraid to insult the emperor

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I am blowing the whistle, i am crying Wolf. The system is officially broken. The Game isn't playable anymore

• +1
Reactions: paladincel_ and fxckz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back