Everything in life is about being a tall, wide framed masculine chad with deep voice

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet

3884199E 9889 4C88 B42E 82C4F433C7AB

96AFE767 D1BC 4E14 9C5C 0BA7F9F209EC

37B7DDA4 9EC7 4D89 ACFD 138AD60A2AF6

Jfl if you think being this mogs because muh jb appeal:soy:
6E2EC94B 4CFD 47DF 91F9 EF652318CCC2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Prince88, PeakMaleHeight and 11 others
Just have muscles theory

I'd kill myself if i looked like that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905 and Anchor_Ship
vinnie has a good frame and decent muscles tho?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member and 1 other person
Meanwhile you masturbate to your homoerotic fantasy, 5'8 fringemaxxed prettyboy living his life to the fullest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, IThinkImAboutToROPE, vaninskybird and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17791
I'd rather look like this than those ogres.
91496CFF 2911 404C 9662 22D66177A02E

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Anchor_Ship and germanlooks
Meanwhile you masturbate to your homoerotic fantasy, 5'8 fringemaxxed prettyboy living his life to the fullest
nah you dont get it
this bloated ogre totally mogs prettyboy chad

im sure all the women would choose the guy who looks like a caveman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok, Anchor_Ship, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 5 others
This (the young Jason Mamoa pic) mogs all the other guys you posted. Pure maesthetic. Wide appeal to jbs and milfs. The masc guys you posted can only get roasties or they would get cancelled. Vinnie is only 5'8" so he faces the brutality of the heightpill. No, a good looking face doesn't make up for being heightmogged. Why do you think Tom Cruise wears lifts?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 13787
nah you dont get it
this bloated ogre totally mogs prettyboy chad
View attachment 1659867
View attachment 1659868
im sure all the women would choose the guy who looks like a caveman
Mogging is more than just appeal to women jfl

Roman reigns would dominate every social situation and make Hacker act totally submissive around him.
Brutal skull, height, frame, voice and dimorphism mog.

Besides teenage girls I doubt that Hacker has more appeal when a woman sees him next to Roman reigns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
This (the young Jason Mamoa pic) mogs all the other guys you posted. Pure maesthetic. Wide appeal to jbs and milfs. The masc guys you posted can only get roasties or they would get cancelled. Vinnie is only 5'8" so he faces the brutality of the heightpill. No, a good looking face doesn't make up for being heightmogged. Why do you think Tom Cruise wears lifts?
i think at that young of an age he looked maesthetic leaning torward prettyboy, obv not full prettyboy, but he has youthful features which is what counts here

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Roman reigns would dominate every social situation and make Hacker act totally submissive around him.
"dominate every social situation" i dont even know what that means, im p sure we're living in 2022 and thats not how things work
Besides teenage girls I doubt that Hacker has more appeal when a woman sees him next to Roman reigns
Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
The other men I posted would appeal to jbs as well in their younger years jfl

The other men I posted would appeal to jbs as well in their younger years jfl
You didn't post their young pics though. I was just working with what I was given

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I can't take pretty boy copers seriously. Imagine wanting to look like a drag queen instead of robocop or the terminator

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15338 and germanlooks
"dominate every social situation" i dont even know what that means, im p sure we're living in 2022 and thats not how things work
It means mostly mogging.

Let’s say you are in a bar and a guy appears who is taller, bigger and more Dom than you. Right at this moment it’s over for you and your confidence will drop to the floor.
Basically what happens in this Video:

lol keep coping.
I know it’s hard to swallow that women like masculinity when you yourself aren’t dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
It is how things worked back then, how it works now and how it will work in future

• +1
Let’s say you are in a bar and a guy appears who is taller, bigger and more Dom than you. Right at this moment it’s over for you and your confidence will drop to the floor.
i dont wanna go to a fucking bar.
lol keep coping.
I know it’s hard to swallow that women like masculinity when you yourself aren’t dimorphic
my problem is i have too much dimorphism in my face, i wish i had more feminine features

• JFL
Images   2022 04 30T184527406

Imagine having a frame like this

Last edited:
  • +1
true, you can now remove de incel signature

I can't take pretty boy copers seriously. Imagine wanting to look like a drag queen instead of robocop or the terminator
Just see the pics of prettyboy copers like @PubertyMaxxer and you will understand why they consider it ideal :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, germanlooks and Deleted member 18159
GiantGuys.com

Sounds Gay af:lul:
Yeah prolly some fag dedicated site jfl

But fr how does one's frame grow to this level? How often u see such a frame mogger irl in ur city?
Download 9
Images   2022 05 01T192003500
Images   2022 05 01T192012497
Images   2022 05 01T192049598

Gymcopers on suicide watch

Last edited:
  • +1
JB appeal is everything.

No one wants to fuck 30 year old moms

JB appeal is everything.

No one wants to fuck 30 year old moms
Jb appeal is incel fantasy cope.

What matters the most is to appeal to as many age ranges as possible. A pretty boy fag has jb appeal for some years but after he descends he doesn’t appeal to anyone.
A more masc chad doesn’t have ideal jb appeal but appeals to every other age range of women for almost his whole life. Much better

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Yliaster
Jb appeal is incel fantasy cope.

What matters the most is to appeal to as many age ranges as possible. A pretty boy fag has jb appeal for some years but after he descends he doesn’t appeal to anyone.
A more masc chad doesn’t have ideal jb appeal but appeals to every other age range of women for almost his whole life. Much better
A prettyboy who grows into masc looks is ideal like cavill or jason momoa is ideal

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Anchor_Ship