Everything is a lie

weallburninhell

weallburninhell

brainfog
i just realize it, everything is a lie, i have answers in my mind but i cant identify the question, every people in my life wants to dictate me, my english teacher discuss that money is evil, but he didnt see the real value of money because hes ritch, i have social anxiety and i dont even know how to socialize because since i was i child my family dont let me speak for my self and they didnt care about my opion, im fucking low t because my sisters dictate me to not go outside and not play to my friends in the sunshine when i was a child, they fucking cage me in the house when im trying to make friends, becauce they think they are bad influence, im fucking afraid and weak because my father dont teach me how to fight and let me cage in the house with my fucking dictators, im fucking afraid to lose because my family afraid to take risk, im so low iq because im so depressed since i was a kid due to the fucking problems that i feel but icant even recognize, im fucking alive because my mother dont want to die a lone so she marry a guy who didnt even finish highschool and fucking below her league.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomguy1235, Chadelite, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, john2, EckhartTollemaxx and 4 others
Lifestyle, success, power, confidence, and money.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, balding17yomanletcel and Pietrosiek
what's your height bro

4BDD05C6 3F60 4BE4 B7DF 0DBDB2A34C15

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Ethnicope