ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
nothing is enjoyable to the point that i started enjoying studying

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Gaygymmaxx, skkrrrtcantdo and 11 others
make a list of things you want to achieve in life, and start taking the steps required to do them because if life's boring you have too much time :)

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, skkrrrtcantdo, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
relatable

btw

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and ryuken
Start playing video games helped me cope with shit

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Try cocaine

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JustABadDream and ryuken
Everything's so blurry and everyone's so fake

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
make a list of things you want to achieve in life, and start taking the steps required to do them because if life's boring you have too much time :)
Yawn

OP
I was in the same predicament as you.
Do stuff you gotta do in the future, right now, so you don't have to do them later in the future.
Like ticking off a checklist of mini tasks.

Use that mentality till you build discipline

After a few weeks of embracing this mentality, you would have built sufficient discipline.. then tag me and I'll tell you your next step

• Woah
Yawn

OP
Do stuff you gotta do in the future, right now, so you don't have to do them later in the future.

After a few weeks of embracing this mentality, you would have built sufficient discipline.. then tag me and I'll tell you your next step
you sound like an anime character in a good way. will do

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Such as just having a girlfriend is not a solution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Learning is a beautiful thing in life. Become articulate while you're at it. Expressing oneself with clarity is power.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits, Usernames, GigaAryenMaxxer and 22 others
Stop posting your weird philosophical quotes you cunts, that is not helping.
OP, not finding studying boring is a superpower, so capitalise on that in whatever endeavour you're considering as a career.
I'd love to be in that position where I can actually enjoy doing schoolwork over a long-term period without longing for anything else in particular, trust me, you are at an advantage with your current mindset.
You will naturally find things you enjoy as does everybody else, you just need to be extroverted enough to try.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, gookcelriceR and try2beme
Stop posting your weird philosophical quotes you cunts, that is not helping.
OP, not finding studying boring is a superpower, so capitalise on that in whatever endeavour you're considering as a career.
I'd love to be in that position where I can actually enjoy doing schoolwork over a long-term period without longing for anything else in particular, trust me, you are at an advantage with your current mindset.
You will naturally find things you enjoy as does everybody else, you just need to be extroverted enough to try.
thanks for your advice bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and aids
thanks for your advice bhai
Hope you can find some other things you enjoy, but don't think that your life is boring because you find studying exciting, in my opinion, it just means you have a physiologically-healthy brain.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and ryuken
Yawn

OP

did you just fucking say yawn bro wtf 😂😂

nothing is enjoyable to the point that i started enjoying studying
Rotting on here is the only thing that i enjoy today:feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: italianmixedcurry
Everything's so blurry and everyone's so fake
everyone is alone, everyone is empty, people no longer need each other, you can always find a spare, any relationship can be replaced, ive become bored of a world like this, my biggest dream is to change the world, rid it of this passive nihilism

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I live in the shittiest country in the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ryuken
everyone is alone, everyone is empty, people no longer need each other, you can always find a spare, any relationship can be replaced, ive become bored of a world like this, my biggest dream is to change the world, rid it of this passive nihilism