EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
From your toes to your jaw, to the average human to the universe itself, everything is connected

I had a revelation 2 minutes ago, I saw a web in my mind, and in that web was multiple other webs. Then my mind shifted to me in 3rd person. Then my mind began flying, and I saw my house, my neighborhood, my city, my country, etc. and I saw the galaxy.

Everything is connected

Your body is all connected too. If you have a problem in your face, you probably have a problem somewhere else in your body. If you have an overbite, you probably have shitty spine posture. If you have a pain in one part of your body, it's because of an action in another part of the body

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23324, IhateDentists and 8 others
Art Design GIF by dualvoidanima

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Deleted member 27148 and Deleted member 5815
Dnr

My balls are connected to your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 25938, chawaje and 12 others
Indeed it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Blud thinks he the thinker 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Thorsten, SubHumanHere and Deleted member 27148
Schizo approved user you will fit greatly here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Ignore this type of thoughts and never look back they could derail your life completely when they spiral to more extreme ones.

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
Are you on anything right now or are you clear minded? I'm not asking in a joking manner, currently on another plane myself right now, it allows me to actually challenge my beliefs. And honestly, maybe you need to blur subjectivity as much as possible to think clearly, not sure which way it will swing but the bias on a clear mind is probably too strong when trying to get to the truth of things, especially when that truth might require you to reject your priors.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Are you on anything right now or are you clear minded? I'm not asking in a joking manner, currently on another plane myself right now, it allows me to actually challenge my beliefs. And honestly, maybe you need to blur subjectivity as much as possible to think clearly, not sure which way it will swing but the bias on a clear mind is probably too strong when trying to get to the truth of things, especially when that truth might require you to reject your priors.
Clear minded, I've never taken any substance before. I was just daydreaming and I had this thought randomly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
But what if i cut my dick off?, will it be connected?

Ignore this type of thoughts and never look back they could derail your life completely when they spiral to more extreme ones.
Can u give examples

Clear minded, I've never taken any substance before. I was just daydreaming and I had this thought randomly
Do you partake in any serious meditation?

• +1
You didn't have a thought, you had an out-of-body experience.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

Damn, you should get into meditation, at the least. The idea of getting out of your head when clear of mind is insane to me, I'm always so locked down and scrambling with thoughts, it sounds like you can really quiet your mind down. Are you sure you aren't on anything, including prescribed medication? :lul:

• +1
Can you explain further
You ascended space and time due to your moment in gratitude and you had a glimpse of higher consciousness and oneness.

(We are all parts of the same)

Happens in meditation.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Can you explain further
You ascended space and time due to your moment in gratitude and you had a glimpse of higher consciousness and oneness.

(We are all parts of the same)

Happens in meditation.
I was quite honestly watching this video that was on the search page for Kardashev Levels when your question appeared.

If you believe in synchronicities...

Last edited:
Can you explain further
Basically you “ascended” to a higher consciousness beyond space and time...

Look into the work of Dr. Joe Dispenza, whos meditations have led me to the same experience.

Also fyi @Reconstitution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29796
Basically you “ascended” to a higher consciousness beyond space and time...

Look into the work of Dr. Joe Dispenza, whos meditations have led me to the same experience.

Also fyi @Reconstitution
I will throw him into my reading list, starting to realize I really don't mind branching out into other's recommendations. I wouldn't do it on my own.

• +1
I will throw him into my reading list, starting to realize I really don't mind branching out into other's recommendations. I wouldn't do it on my own.
You can watch a 13 x 20-minute episode docu-series on Gaia or torrent to get a glimpse of ascending space-time.

Seems like you would benefit from it...

It's all the same as other teachers except for the fact that he is the only one I've seen who has been able to link science to meditative healing through brain scans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148 and Deleted member 29796
@AsGoodAsItGets

Actually a great recommendation, for this:

That's describing what I hope to be able to do one day. I used to think it was nonsense, but my intro to breathwork humbled me.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 27148
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 27148