Everything is cope, genetics is what really matters

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
If you've seen chico and Jordan at 13-16 you know what I'm talking about, hardwork is cope, no matter how hard you work there will always be a young austrian who mogs your entire bloodline without a day of mewing, skincare or even going to the gym, as someone who's worked hard to improve looks I can confirm nothing changes and it's all cope, I'm cursed with currycel genetics, no matter how much I bench or how much I deadlift I'll always be a 5'9 currycel, facial structure, skin, everything is decided at birth, and nothing can change it, I hope reincarnation is real because ropemaxxing may be the only choice left, I'll have to wait till adulthood to confirm that it's absolutely over for me and there's no saving, and then I'd be reincarnated as the perfect European whitecel with blue eyes and blonde hair, all the things I wished for would come true, the stacylites or the gigastacies, genetics for the perfect most chiseled physique, decently rich parents.. reincarnation better be real, hardwork doesn't mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, poopoohead, autismcell and 4 others
Didn’t read but water.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and silencio
Water... does someone seriously think looks depend on how much are you mewing and how much do you mouthbreath jfll

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, datboijj and TechnoBoss
but waht if u were a obese child growing up
examples like hernan and henry cavill
do u still have the htn-chad potential

parents being rich is not genetic, unless you mean jews

Looks are genetics yeh but not everything is genetics lol
Don't cope for being a complete failure in life.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and socialcel
parents being rich is not genetic, unless you mean jews
Sure but there's a higher chance you'll have wealthy parents if you were born in Europe than if you were born in south Asia, not exactly genetical but somewhat similar

And Subhumans stay reproducing.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Sad reality, they destroy more and more lives, I would never reproduce.

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
And Subhumans stay reproducing.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Sure but there's a higher chance you'll have wealthy parents if you were born in Europe than if you were born in south Asia, not exactly genetical but somewhat similar
That's not true, source?

I'm not even being bad faith look at hong kong or singapore, look at indians making far more than the average white man in the west, eastern europe is relatively poor, I just dont think thats true.

That's not true, source?

I'm not even being bad faith look at hong kong or singapore, look at indians making far more than the average white man in the west, eastern europe is relatively poor, I just dont think thats true.

uk

Idk if you're acting dumb on purpose or not, literally have one close look at India and tell me there's a good chance that you're gonna be born rich, it's literally one of the worst most polluted countries with an insane population density, the reason indians and pakis get so rich outside is because they were lucky enough to move to a stable western society where they could work and earn, most indians are literally finished financially, it takes just one look of Delhi to see how much poverty there is in South Asia in general, sure there might be some exceptions but I can almost guarantee you that being born in Europe is a lot better and more stable/systemized, I'm too lazy to do the research but you can try to prove me wrong with it if you want to.

Again they're in a stabilized western society where they could work and earn so doesn't really count
these guys were born in south east asia yet make more, you've contradicted yourself.

there will always be a young austrian who mogs your entire bloodline without a day of mewing, skincare or even going to the gym,
A young Austrian?

As far as I know there aren't any Austrian supermodels male OR female

Australian, my mistake

Joined Today at 1:28 PM

Mouthbreathing is a myth, generally.
Proper tongue placement and breathing has health benefits, but I heavily doubt it influences your facial structure to any significant degree.

I mean the world is unfair and someone will always mog you in some way or another, does that mean one should give up?

True, you just end up running out of time and aging out if you weren’t dealt a good hand of either looks or money. Which is really 90%+ of us.

A an oldcel, it is funny to see how youngcels here recognize luckpill when it comes to looks, but not when it comes to money.

It's decided the moment you were born actually. Genetics is what it's all about.

My signature basically :oops: :lul: