Everything is going wrong again

nigtard

nigtard

I can never have anything good I saw this coming from a mile away.Its time for my yearly 5 months of hell and torture

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
As cucked as this may sound have you tried therapy? It helped me. A bit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Same here I’m about to hang myself

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
As cucked as this may sound have you tried therapy? It helped me. A bit
Therapy will not help me confiding my thoughts to someone else would make them call me crazy

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I'm just bored.

I can never have anything good I saw this coming from a mile away.Its time for my yearly 5 months of hell and torture
What’s your iq?

Same here I’m about to hang myself
ur the only guy who's not from 2023. Thank God there are some pre Tiktok era users here like me. I remember ur User id vividly.

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Retrace your steps see what you did wrong.

I can relate OP right now I'm tired af and bored. Two awful combinations.

rope time!

I do everything wrong life keeps kicking me down
If you make mistakes, learn from them and avoid repeating them in the future, whether it takes one try or ten. Life challenges everyone, but the real winners are the ones who keep getting back up. Persistence pays off in the end. While it might sound cliché, it's true. Of course, there are things beyond our control, but stressing over those won't alter the outcome eitherway. Focus on what you can control and give it your all tot he best of your ability.

If you make mistakes, learn from them and avoid repeating them in the future, whether it takes one try or ten. Life challenges everyone, but the real winners are the ones who keep getting back up. Persistence pays off in the end. While it might sound cliché, it's true. Of course, there are things beyond our control, but stressing over those won't alter the outcome eitherway. Focus on what you can control and give it your all tot he best of your ability.
Not really my mistakes are constant and everything out of my control always goes wronge.

Not really my mistakes are constant and everything out of my control always goes wronge.
That's why I emphasize the importance of perseverance. You might stumble along the way, but eventually, you'll succeed if you analyze your mistakes and learn from them. Otherwise, you'll be trapped in a cycle of errors. And if everything beyond your control were wrong, you wouldn't be alive, therefore, that's an incorrect assumption.