Everything is information on an individual

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern Recognition
Just know how they do their hair, move, move their eyes, posture, body type, face, skull etc will tell you more than a long conversation.

You can notice patterns in their quirks and individuality and make decent assumption.

Being based is realising the theory of somatypes, phsyiogomny etc is all right and useful.

There is patterns everywhere, information right in front of you ready to be analysed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, PlayersGetPlayed and PeakIncels
Hmmm. Yes, pseudomaxxer, (22lp) was able to generally infer my entire persona from a selfie I took with his evil autism,

The cia published something about this, I forget exactly but made it clear that high tier officers or some esoteric sources or something gave them evidence that strong inferences about a person's personality can be made from their face alone.

The highest iq pattern recognizers could become God's if they did it actively and not subconsciously, @PseudoMaxxer does it subconsciously or a mix of both it seems. Not going around asking for birthdays like me :lul:

He got sex and body count wrong as he didn't know height he thought I was a slayer :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, PlayersGetPlayed and LOOKISM-LOGIC
Hmmm. Yes, pseudomaxxer, (22lp) was able to generally infer my entire persona from a selfie I took with his evil autism,

The cia published something about this, I forget exactly but made it clear that high tier officers or some esoteric sources or something gave them evidence that strong inferences about a person's personality can be made from their face alone.

The highest iq pattern recognizers could become God's if they did it actively and not subconsciously, @PseudoMaxxer does it subconsciously or a mix of both it seems. Not going around asking for birthdays like me :lul:

He got sex and body count wrong as he didn't know height he thought I was a slayer :lul:
Interesting, the CIA being on top of this gives credence to it.

I feel there is a limited hangout around phsyiogomny, somatypes etc, this is the case with any theory or finding similar.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
LMAOOOO nigga i’m schizophrenic