Everything is Lookism

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
and Lookism is Everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and DharkDC
I know its a low effort post but yeah, once you get blackpilled everyhing suddenly makes sense and you start seeing it in everyday situations. You are able also to predict hiearchies in places in which everyone is new, also predict how relationships and other events will resolve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, DharkDC, Inscol and 2 others
No matter how beautiful the guy or girl, they eventually turn into a skeleton. Bones, skin and flesh are one, but people favoured skin and flesh while fearing bones — this is being fixated on appearance, not recognising that all is equal.

This Buddhist term is calling for humans to break through all forms, seeing the truth.

Beauty is superficial, and people, me, the world, and time, is all superficial. If one goes past the superficial aspect, they would see Buddha.

Recognising and going beyond, treating all as equal, all is equal.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Eduardo DOV
It ezz what it ezzz

and Lookism is Everything.

View attachment 707465
Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you"
I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you

Eliott Rodger is the most Merciful, the Most miséricordieux

“I’m 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous
2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous

Eliott Rodger is the most Merciful, the Most miséricordieux

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
D52D81FD 040D 4FCA 8ED0 9B86202EC4BE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634