Everything is looks

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Story goes like this : Desperate girl in a beach club entrance sees a dude and she really goes crazy alongside the words some Greek fella translated to me she saying to her friends " he was wearing a white t shirt, jeans, he got braces, curly hair and HE'S BLACK!!!".

She was searching him in the entire beach club and eventually found him and she approached him in the end lol

Now the Greek fella translated me some of her TikTok comments and he told me most of them are racist towards the dude because he's black and apparently Greek girls in summer fall over BBC

Screenshot 2023 07 12 14 12 10 477 commiuivideoplayer

When was the last time you had a little young hoe with her hoe friends chasing you around a club to approach you just based off your looks? And this black fella looks like he's soloing it lmao. He doesn't even have a company with him. Just going clubbing alone with his looks as his best friend. ITS OVER
Download 4

Attachments

• Snaptik.app_7254350456917331227.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • Snaptik.app_7254351465697807643.mp4
    913.8 KB
  • Snaptik.app_7254355609858919706.mp4
    2.5 MB
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
B-but girls don't approach. You gotta have game. You gotta be redpill
Screenshot 2023 07 12 14 20 13 993 edit comgoogleandroidyoutube

You keep listening to these niggers telling you looks don't matter and that you gotta have a MoUthPiECe

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, ElBastardo, newperson and 1 other person
fucks wrong witchu at least post his face

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and Tylermax
fucks wrong witchu at least post his face
? I don't know the girl who posted the tiktoks and approached him didn't say his info.
But imagine a girl approaching you in a beach club on a summer night. Fam he could make her suck his dick in that moment if he wanted to. He probably did who knows

over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Tylermax

crazy how horny she get just be describing him to her friend,
only chads can make girls have these animalistic primitive horny facial expressions & body language. she wanna eat him.

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
View attachment 2314803
crazy how horny she get just be describing him to her friend,
only chads can make girls have these animalistic primitive horny facial expressions & body language. she wanna eat him.
Fuck for real man. You're spot on and high IQ observation. The power of looks is just so obvious in the way she's describing him.

• +1
Reactions: newperson
Vile looking creatura

• JFL
I saw this tiktok recently in my fyp. Weird I just found this thread. But yeah I speak Greek and my cortisol levels peaked seeing that.

Its just some skinny black manlet tho. Just be her type theory?

• So Sad
I saw this tiktok recently in my fyp. Weird I just found this thread. But yeah I speak Greek and my cortisol levels peaked seeing that.

Its just some skinny black manlet tho. Just be her type theory?
It's over bro. Are Greek girls such sluts? Or just be her type theory?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
It's over bro. Are Greek girls such sluts? Or just be her type theory?
They are sluts for arabs and blacks. Only race of foids where JBW is a failo tbh

• JFL
They are sluts for arabs and blacks. Only race of foids where JBW is a failo tbh
Damn and I was planning coming to Mykonos this summer I guess it's not happening

Damn and I was planning coming to Mykonos this summer I guess it's not happening
Bro do NOT go near Med countries if ur white. Curries here lack they ability to view the whole world so they think whites can go anywhere they want. Stay away far I’m srs, especially if ur a pale blonde pheno

• Woah
Bro do NOT go near Med countries if ur white. Curries here lack they ability to view the whole world so they think whites can go anywhere they want. Stay away far I’m srs, especially if ur a pale blonde pheno
I trust u Chad

• +1
Reactions: Reformed