Everything is my fault

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
All this shit I have been through, l this pain and suffering, it’s the result of bad decisions and weakness of character on my side.

Back in 2020 I had met a girl off tinder. Things just happened fast with her because we were the same age and similar interests. She was sassy and playful with me and she said she was enjoying herself when we were together.

After the date I told her I had a good time with her and she went from being sassy to being girly. I told her to meet again sometime and she was down for it. I asked her for her number and she said she could give me her instagram. I told her I didn’t have one and she said it’s fine and I should just make an account.

And here is where I fucked up. I declined. Because I wanted to fuck her first. But in hindsight I realise that if I just went with her waters, a lot of bad things that happened to me later wouldn’t have happened. I could have had a female contact with a girl that I had stuff I could share with. It would have prevented me from doing lots of dumb shit and endangering my life.

I gave up on this girl because I found her to be mentally unstable. But really, she was that way because she was a femcel and felt confortable enough to be emotional around me. She wasn’t manipulative, she didn’t have anything to gain either and she would reply to me when I was at my lowest.

After this I learnt from my mistakes and eventually met a new girl. Sadly this new girl was something else. She was manipulative and composed. Despite having more in common with her, she was using me from the start. She led me on in ways the other girl didn’t simply because she was a high iq Stacy and knew what she wanted.

She didn’t care to meet me again because I have exhausted my purpose. And she wouldn’t be so merciful as the other girl to give her instagram simply because she didn’t care to hear from me again. She just faked interest to keep hooked up and was high iq enough to know what to say and how to manipulate me. She was never as emotional as the other girl was, she was composed and razor sharp.

All of this is my fault at the end of the day. I let my pride get in the way and just wouldn’t settle with my femcel looksmatch. I thought she was mean to me but had no idea what I was gonna come across later. No i have to live with the pain of being a stepping stone for a girls success who was also able to make me fall in love with her.

• +1
Reactions: h111, Acion, deadstock and 2 others
Did not read 😢 😔

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Autismcel
Still mogs me though cause you have had interactions with girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition, deadstock and ryuken
All this shit I have been through, l this pain and suffering, it’s the result of bad decisions and weakness of character on my side.

Back in 2020 I had met a girl off tinder. Things just happened fast with her because we were the same age and similar interests. She was sassy and playful with me and she said she was enjoying herself when we were together.

After the date I told her I had a good time with her and she went from being sassy to being girly. I told her to meet again sometime and she was down for it. I asked her for her number and she said she could give me her instagram. I told her I didn’t have one and she said it’s fine and I should just make an account.

And here is where I fucked up. I declined. Because I wanted to fuck her first. But in hindsight I realise that if I just went with her waters, a lot of bad things that happened to me later wouldn’t have happened. I could have had a female contact with a girl that I had stuff I could share with. It would have prevented me from doing lots of dumb shit and endangering my life.

I gave up on this girl because I found her to be mentally unstable. But really, she was that way because she was a femcel and felt confortable enough to be emotional around me. She wasn’t manipulative, she didn’t have anything to gain either and she would reply to me when I was at my lowest.

After this I learnt from my mistakes and eventually met a new girl. Sadly this new girl was something else. She was manipulative and composed. Despite having more in common with her, she was using me from the start. She led me on in ways the other girl didn’t simply because she was a high iq Stacy and knew what she wanted.

She didn’t care to meet me again because I have exhausted my purpose. And she wouldn’t be so merciful as the other girl to give her instagram simply because she didn’t care to hear from me again. She just faked interest to keep hooked up and was high iq enough to know what to say and how to manipulate me. She was never as emotional as the other girl was, she was composed and razor sharp.

All of this is my fault at the end of the day. I let my pride get in the way and just wouldn’t settle with my femcel looksmatch. I thought she was mean to me but had no idea what I was gonna come across later. No i have to live with the pain of being a stepping stone for a girls success who was also able to make me fall in love with her.
Ur useless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition and ryuken
Is there a day when you don't flog yourself?

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and primqwe
It's gods fault ehm i mean gods plan

Femcels are beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition