Everything is predestined theory

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
Everything was predetermined. There is no free will, this philosophy was believed by Einstein, spiritual teacher nisargadatta and Ramana maharshi. Every sensation we experience was predestined, every thought, every moment, every action. It's all like a playground and we are the light (Consciousness) just witnessing this five elemental play. We are all actors in a movie, we cry, we laugh its all so real. I when I was 9 years old initially thought I was being intuitive that I could have on my own choice see the future, I would see things that are happening right now, my depression, some news articles, some YouTube videos, I saw monster anime and death note in a time where they didn't existed. This was 7 years ago. I now rethink that, the spiritual experiences were happening to me I did not do it on my own. I don't neccesaryily believe there is God but I believe all of us are suffering, all of us. Everyone suffers, some less (Chad's Stacey) some more like us but we all await this beautiful bliss that will certainly be there for us when we die. This bliss is unconsciousness. Aka not knowing you exist, I believe we will not feel any sensation as any sensation is transient. Death is like super deep sleep. It's actually bliss.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: barettrealrx, SA7, Deleted member 649 and 7 others
have you ever tried DMT ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
I don't believe in reincarnation.... I believe there will be nothingness and even if there is inrecarnation
have you ever tried DMT ?
No. I was 9 years old and destiny made me see future. I can barely remember what I saw but whenever I see certain things, I recognize them also known as deja vu. I deny the simple argument that it's just ur brain. Not true imo. Dmt might make me temporarily feel good might make me experience anything. It's just useless and pointless. There's no reality in Dmt. It will just mess with my brain and allow me to see some crazy stuff maybe before I rope I might try smoking and drugs maybe dmt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
use your vision pleasse will i become pitt lookkalike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Got the hunter eyes, hairyballscel and 2 others
Everything was predetermined. There is no free will, this philosophy was believed by Einstein, spiritual teacher nisargadatta and Ramana maharshi. Every sensation we experience was predestined, every thought, every moment, every action. It's all like a playground and we are the light (Consciousness) just witnessing this five elemental play. We are all actors in a movie, we cry, we laugh its all so real. I when I was 9 years old initially thought I was being intuitive that I could have on my own choice see the future, I would see things that are happening right now, my depression, some news articles, some YouTube videos, I saw monster anime and death note in a time where they didn't existed. This was 7 years ago. I now rethink that, the spiritual experiences were happening to me I did not do it on my own. I don't neccesaryily believe there is God but I believe all of us are suffering, all of us. Everyone suffers, some less (Chad's Stacey) some more like us but we all await this beautiful bliss that will certainly be there for us when we die. This bliss is unconsciousness. Aka not knowing you exist, I believe we will not feel any sensation as any sensation is transient. Death is like super deep sleep. It's actually bliss.

“All Spirituality is about relieving suffering” - Buddha.

I don't think after death it's the complete end , total blackness for eternity . We are all energy , energy can't be destroyed it simply moves on to something else. Maybe as a new person? Maybe as a rock? Maybe a collective energy in the cosmos?

As far as everything being predetermined it does seem that way our brains are energy constantly attracting and repelling things into our life , ever wondered why the same thing keeps happening to you? you might find Dr Bruce Lipton extremely knowledgeable"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
“All Spirituality is about relieving suffering” - Buddha.

I don't think after death it's the complete end , total blackness for eternity . We are all energy , energy can't be destroyed it simply moves on to something else. Maybe as a new person? Maybe as a rock? Maybe a collective energy in the cosmos?

“Soul is not contained within the limits of my body
my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul”

As far as everything being predetermined it does seem that way our brains are energy constantly attracting and repelling things into our life , ever wondered why the same thing keeps happening to you? you might find Dr Bruce Lipton extremely knowledgeable.

"Give me a child for 7 years and i will show you the man"

Cope. It's not like your body disappears after you die. It turns into something else.

I have smoked dmt many many times and even while tripping on LSD. I've had real near death experiences that were very dmt like. For a while I coped knowing I am god/universe/consciousness experiencing everything but I don't anymore. Nihilism has taken over and nothing seems to have a deeper meaning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 649, SpiritualCel and 1 other person
We have varying levels of consciousness, F1 F2 F3 and F4. F1 is the physical world and right now that is our PRIMARY FOCUS. When we dream we move our Focus of Attention to F2 but our Primary Focus is still F1. F2 is essentially the subconscious. F3 is what happens when we die. We can move our Focus of Attention to F3 by astral projecting but F1 will remain our primary focus until we die. After death our Primary Focus switches to F3. In F3 exists all thoughts of mankind, every belief, every situation. What we believe at our time of death is what we will experience in F3 (the lower branches at least). In F3 we can actually interact with other people, some are stuck in their own "emotional loops", their personal hells most likely, as the loop of fear just creates more fear, and since in F3 thought creates reality they are stuck in a loop. Those bound to religious beliefs will be in their own loops, until one day they acquire the awareness that something is wrong and can exit their loop and create whatever they want in F3. F4 is the collective consciousess, what some might mistake for the divine vision, F4 is simply where all minds come in unison, thoughts are one. The transition from F3 to F4 can be made after the realisation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mattzdeb and Gaia262
We have varying levels of consciousness, F1 F2 F3 and F4. F1 is the physical world and right now that is our PRIMARY FOCUS. When we dream we move our Focus of Attention to F2 but our Primary Focus is still F1. F2 is essentially the subconscious. F3 is what happens when we die. We can move our Focus of Attention to F3 by astral projecting but F1 will remain our primary focus until we die. After death our Primary Focus switches to F3. In F3 exists all thoughts of mankind, every belief, every situation. What we believe at our time of death is what we will experience in F3 (the lower branches at least). In F3 we can actually interact with other people, some are stuck in their own "emotional loops", their personal hells most likely, as the loop of fear just creates more fear, and since in F3 thought creates reality they are stuck in a loop. Those bound to religious beliefs will be in their own loops, until one day they acquire the awareness that something is wrong and can exit their loop and create whatever they want in F3. F4 is the collective consciousess, what some might mistake for the divine vision, F4 is simply where all minds come in unison, thoughts are one. The transition from F3 to F4 can be made after the realisation.

What theory is this from?

F3 seems to be free floating energy.

F4 echoes my point of a collective energy in the cosmos

This ain't a theory. This is the truth

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, SpiritualCel and Gaia262
Cope. It's not like your body disappears after you die. It turns into something else.

I have smoked dmt many many times and even while tripping on LSD. I've had real near death experiences that were very dmt like For a while I copied knowing in his/universe/consciousness experiencing everything but I don't anymore. Nihilism has taken over and nothing seems to have a deeper meaning.

In india they use the word Karma, Which simply means action. Your life is your action , its what you make of it. How your life plays out is based on your actions.
This ain't a theory. This is the truth

What are your thoughts on initial consciousness i.e. F1 how did your consciousness become yours and how did mine become mine?

Did some one die and come back as me? Am I possesed by the collective Consciousness? Why does one person be born blind and the other handsome? Who decides this?

Last edited:
In india they use the word Karma, Which simply means action. Your life is your action , its what you make of it. How your life plays out is based on your actions.

What are your thoughts on initial consciousness i.e. F1 how did your consciousness become yours and how did mine become mine?

Did some one die and come back as me? Am I possesed by the collective Consciousness? Why does one person be born blind and the other handsome? Who decides this?

Before we are able to join or rather return our primary focus to F4, we need to "experience". The purpose of life is to live, to experience and to grow. While a person may be born blind this is only in his "Focus of attention". Primary Focus F1 is not linear. This is where past lives come in. Some people think they see or experience or remember things from their past lives, but this is simply a breach from F4. Focus 4 of conciousness hold what you might refer to as our 'Primary Essence'. Each individual is a focus of his/her own Primary Essence. Stemming from our Primary Essence are many other other focuses (Not levels of focus, but rather focus of attention). We can merge with these other focuses as they can with us (astral projection, law of attraction, lucid dreaming, etc etc) . Each person actually has other focuses which are experiencing physical lives of their own. (Alternate dimensions, quantum physics) But they all stem from the same Primary Essence. What people refer to as past lives, visions?, predicting the future? are all encounters with other focuses of their primary essence.

Before we are able to join or rather return our primary focus to F4, we need to "experience". The purpose of life is to live, to experience and to grow. While a person may be born blind this is only in his "Focus of attention". Primary Focus F1 is not linear. This is where past lives come in. Some people think they see or experience or remember things from their past lives, but this is simply a breach from F4. Focus 4 of conciousness hold what you might refer to as our 'Primary Essence'. Each individual is a focus of his/her own Primary Essence. Stemming from our Primary Essence are many other other focuses (Not levels of focus, but rather focus of attention). We can merge with these other focuses as they can with us (astral projection, law of attraction, lucid dreaming, etc etc) . Each person actually has other focuses which are experiencing physical lives of their own. (Alternate dimensions, quantum physics) But they all stem from the same Primary Essence. What people refer to as past lives, visions?, predicting the future? are all encounters with other focuses of their primary essence.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

I disagree so hard. I don't believe we have free will at all. Buddhism is just another religion.

New age bullshit

Oh wrong clip

Oh wrong clip

It was meant to be time travel isn't real

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel
I disagree so hard. I don't believe we have free will at all.
I can attest. That it's proven no such thing "free will" exists. Because scientist could see/measure what you were going to do/decide BEFORE you are concious of it.

Buddhism is just another religion.
Likewise a part of your OP text. To quote: "we all await this beautiful bliss that will certainly be there for us when we die. This bliss is unconsciousness. Aka not knowing you exist, I believe we will not feel any sensation as any sensation is transient. Death is like super deep sleep. It's actually bliss."
New age bullshit
To add.
Old age bullshit, also exists just as much or imo even more then new age

. I don't neccesaryily believe there is God but I believe all of us are suffering, all of us. Everyone suffers, some less (Chad's Stacey) some more like us but we all await this beautiful bliss that will certainly be there for us when we die. This bliss is unconsciousness. Aka not knowing you exist, I believe we will not feel any sensation as any sensation is transient. Death is like super deep sleep. It's actually bliss.
No proof of God. -> Thus doesn't exist.

All of us are suffering.
Suffering is a concept of our thinking, imo. There is pleasure, pain, and neutral sensations. These 3 broad types of sensations are there, and they are the prime motivators for us to do something. For action.
Hence.
- there are momements of pleasure: to motivate us to action.
- there are momements of neatral feeling: to motivate us to be inactive (to rest of save energy)
- there are momements of pain: to motivate us to action.

Pain is a natural part of life.
It's natural for us human to bitch about pain, and suffering. And coming up with concepts on how to get it away, and blabla.
And as you do here also, trying to escape the idea/concept of pain and suffering. A life or way of being without pain/suffering.
It's a natural things, for humans, to want to come into action when pain/suffering happens.

When that action to overcome pain/suffering. Goes into coming up with mental masturbation concepts. is where humans get funny (it likely helps some, to get less mental suffering and stop thinking).

And this is what you neter here, imo. Mental masturbation, as you way of action, to try to escape or overcome pain/suffering.

we all await this beautiful bliss that will certainly be there for us when we die. This bliss is unconsciousness. Aka not knowing you exist, I believe we will not feel any sensation as any sensation is transient. Death is like super deep sleep. It's actually bliss.
This is imo.
A BS afterlife concept. Trying to deal with current pain and suffering. It might be a good cope, because you can believe one day to escape pain and suffering and even be rewarded with bliss feelings.

Reality is more, as i see it.
A body stops functioning. And that's it. No bliss, no afterlife, no nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

I'm not one of the guys to yell cope , I want to understand people's view points.

So you saying we all stem from a primary essence and we pass through phases f1 f2 f3 f4 however with meditation we enter someone in f1 can enter f4 or f3.

So who gives the instructions for the primary essence to enter a human body at birth? Why feel human emotions? Why did my primary essence choose to be me, Why not a Victoria secret model?

I meditate deeply , It's just interesting.

I can attest. That it's proven no such thing "free will" exists. Because scientist could see/measure what you were going to do/decide BEFORE you are concious of it.

Likewise a part of your OP text. To quote: "we all await this beautiful bliss that will certainly be there for us when we die. This bliss is unconsciousness. Aka not knowing you exist, I believe we will not feel any sensation as any sensation is transient. Death is like super deep sleep. It's actually bliss."

To add.

All of us are suffering.
Suffering is a concept of our thinking, imo. There is pleasure, pain, and neutral sensations. These 3 broad types of sensations are there, and they are the prime motivators for us to do something. For action.
Hence.
- there are momements of neatral feeling: to motivate us to be inactive (to rest of save energy)

It's natural for us human to bitch about pain, and suffering. And coming up with concepts on how to get it away, and blabla.
And as you do here also, trying to escape the idea/concept of pain and suffering. A life or way of being without pain/suffering.
It's a natural things, for humans, to want to come into action when pain/suffering happens.

When that action to overcome pain/suffering. Goes into coming up with mental masturbation concepts. is where humans get funny (it likely helps some, to get less mental suffering and stop thinking).

And this is what you neter here, imo. Mental masturbation, as you way of action, to try to escape or overcome pain/suffering.

This is imo.
A BS afterlife concept. Trying to deal with current pain and suffering. It might be a good cope, because you can believe one day to escape pain and suffering and even be rewarded with bliss feelings.

There has to be something before and after life , I don't think your consciousness stops existing for eternity . That's just being intellectually lazy.

Your consciousness came from somewhere and you are going somewhere. Even when you are dead you are still vibrating that's how you turn to dust. Nothing ever stops existing it gets transferred.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
I'm not one of the guys to yell cope , I want to understand people's view points.

So you saying we all stem from a primary essence and we pass through phases f1 f2 f3 f4 however with meditation we enter someone in f1 can enter f4 or f3.

So who gives the instructions for the primary essence to enter a human body at birth? Why feel human emotions? Why did my primary essence choose to be me, Why not a Victoria secret model?

There has to be something before and after life , I don't think your consciousness stops existing for eternity . That's just being intellectually lazy.

Your consciousness came from somewhere and you are going somewhere. Even when you are dead you are still vibrating that's how you turn to dust. Nothing ever stops existing it gets transferred.
As far as we know it; there’s no afterlife so it’s best to live a life of happiness before you rot.

There are an infinite number of possibilities, and there is a way to switch focus to one where you have what you desire, I'm working on it myself. That is however, something I cannot share with you, because for you it might be something completely different, so I leave you to discover it by yourself and hope you do. Look into theta meditation, maybe you can read Neville Goddard (although he exaggerates things a lot and a lot of the stuff he said is not entirely exact) he had a pretty good idea of how things work. The concepts of f1 f2 f3 f4 are something that I have experienced to a certain degree (up to F3) but I did not name it that( try reading frank keppler and doing astral projection). As to how I know astral projection works and it was not a dream, the first time I did it I visited a friend and when I returned in the morning and woke my body up, I told him exactly what he was doing at that time. He thought I placed a camera in his room or something. A lot of people will say its bullshit, but you can try it yourself with about a few mins of work everyday for a few weeks, but I would strongly suggest learning lucid dreaming first, since its easier to achieve and offers some sort of mental "priming" I would say in controlling your thoughts and emotions because you will have to go through sleep paralysis to reach the next step which can be a really unnerving experience for some. As for other stuff that people discuss (chakra, chi, etc) they simply refer to the circulation of energy in our body and we are, after all, made of energy. (Wim Hoff)

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Stop believing in fairy tales and grow up.

There is no bliss in death because bliss is a feeling created by the brain which will be dead.

Also studies have shown there is no such thing as a soul.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mattzdeb
No you will see the truth through meditation and psychs. Everyone here has a very blunt viewpoint on life here. They, through years of suffering and black pills , see life as bleak, primal, cruel. Life is cruel, no denying that, but it is purely experience and growth. We are only here to learn grow and experience. Energy does not die , we are all energy . God is positive energy whatever you wanna call it : chi, allah, Jesus, karma, buddah, the universe . It is all the same . We are born from light and will go back to the light. All religion and spirituality is connected. Life is predetermined and controlled, not by you but by other “beings” Which are in fact real. Although the amount of influence you have on them and your life is significant. What people need to do is let go and find light in their lives. I know it is hard when it seems love is fake especially being on this forum and shit. Even if this is complete bullshit, why dwell in the darkness when you could trick your mind into believing in this shit. It’s better than being depressed asf. Think of how happy children are, it’s because they are not shaped by the cruelty of this world , they live in the moment , and only know love and joy. So yeah life is predetermined , you are not in control, so let go and play the cards your delt.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GetThatBread, Gaia262 and 1 other person

To add.

All of us are suffering.
Hence.

This is imo.

LOL that's what I mean. Ur all not getting the point. There will be no experience. That's the bliss metaphorically

Lol humans are a program, recursive action to end thr program is just humanity coming to conclusion that everything is meaningless and hence ending itself