Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Nick.Harte
54 year old man btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
what do people always call you old on here

im 15 dumbass nigga, fucking retard
yeah, sure and im mahatma gandhi, yoiu middle age “teen“ looksmaxxer

yeah, sure and im mahatma gandhi, yoiu middle age “teen“ looksmaxxer
cage i can tag 5 users right now that know im 15, but keep coping since youre a 54 year old virgin. will literally send my face in dms or go on video call if you dont believe me, just to spite you you revolting old fuck

cage i can tag 5 users right now that know im 15, but keep coping since youre a 54 year old virgin. will literally send my face in dms or go on video call if you dont believe me, just to spite you you revolting old fuck
youre oldcel who projecting his age on me, cause i exposed you disgusting sagging shit pedo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
youre oldcel who projecting his age on me, cause i exposed you disgusting sagging shit pedo
@Xangsane @MonkeyDLuffy2003 (if he wasnt banned) @anoright (if he wasnt banned) @ 10 other org members who know that im 15 and dont look any older than 22 absolute max
Funny GIF

go to .is you 54 year old incel virgin

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane @MonkeyDLuffy2003 (if he wasnt banned) @anoright (if he wasnt banned) @ 10 other org members who know that im 15 and dont look any older than 22 absolute max
Funny GIF

go to .is you 54 year old incel virgin
tagging well know larpers and neets to back up his claim lmao. already shot himself in the foot. You are projecting your age onto me because you cant to come to terms with your life. stop stalking and lying about me.

on the ignore list you goes oldfart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558