EVERYTHING needs to be on point in 2020

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
It isn't just about eye area or lower third or midface or FWHR. You need fucking EVERYTHING. You are competing with dozens, if not hundreds of guys at every given moment for any given female. You think your lower third will save you when she's talking to at least 10 guys with a lower third just as good as yours, with one of them also having a godly eye area and facial ratios that fit the golden ratio mask? You think that your gymcelled body is special when every other niggas in her DMs is gymcelled? Unless you mog every guy she's talking to, she will see you as easily replaceable. One wrong move and it's a wrap. I don't know about you but I don't want to walk on eggshells when talking to a bitch for fear of her ghosting me. I want to be myself and effortlessly slay, and so should YOU.

Become Chad or die.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, 5'8manlet, RAITEIII and 18 others
it never ever began

Or just give up on women and stop stressing about this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 4383, Rasputin and 20 others
GIGABASED and accurate thread OP.

face,height, body, being nt, having wide social circle, EVERYTHING. :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and LostYouth
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" **validation begging** and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: puppymaxer, RAITEIII, LordNorwood and 6 others
Shit thread kys
Didnt read a SINGLE word

• JFL
Reactions: Elgoblino
First of all, ArabIncel rated me 6-7/10 and 5.5-5.25, which roughly equates to 6 psl because you look better in motion. Sure, I did send him the gay ass pic of me with my shirt down, but it doesn't matter, since it's for non lens distorted rating. The girl's name is indeed Jessica, The pictures I've sent of her are indeed legit, the conversation is indeed legit, her addy is down below and you guys can ban me if you want but I will not send further down of the convo, because after that its just me talking about "do I look good or no" **validation begging** and she said yeah and all that. It is not a larp, I am fucking serious, you can join me in VC and I will prove it. The screenshot is low quality due to a LockStar samsung module which allows for more screenshot taking capabilities by scrolling down since I have a samsung galaxy s8+. It is a exynos so font can easily be changed. I am not a larper, and all of this is indeed real, say except for the nudes because I obviously can't send a 16 year old's nudes because I respect this server and you guys. The nudes are from the web, but she did send me her boob pics on snap, which have been now deleted since I could not screenshot or change convo settings because she would be suspicious. I firmly believe that I am not 6 psl, and that I am indeed narcy, which is the truth. I apologize if I am making any of you guys feel bad, I really do not want to end up like Titbot. All of this is indeed real.
whats your point, that you mog us and are getting laid?

• JFL
Reactions: Rift
It isn't just about eye area or lower third or midface or FWHR. You need fucking EVERYTHING. You are competing with dozens, if not hundreds of guys at every given moment for any given female. You think your lower third will save you when she's talking to at least 10 guys with a lower third just as good as yours, with one of them also having a godly eye area and facial ratios that fit the golden ratio mask? You think that your gymcelled body is special when every other niggas in her DMs is gymcelled? Unless you mog every guy she's talking to, she will see you as easily replaceable. One wrong move and it's a wrap. I don't know about you but I don't want to walk on eggshells when talking to a bitch for fear of her ghosting me. I want to be myself and effortlessly slay, and so should YOU.

Become Chad or die.
No most guys are ugly. Just be 6psl

No failos or rope.

Only cok matters

If I was white I wouldn't be here

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 616, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Same I’d at least be a high tier normie
Lmao if I was white with my height and godlike frame I would be atleast instagram model. I would be a god, race and pheno is the most important thing,

RACE>FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME

Lmao if I was white with my height and godlike frame I would be atleast instagram model. I would be a god, race and pheno is the most important thing,

RACE>FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME
What race are you?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 616, forwardgrowth and 1 other person

Become Chad or die.

Were heading for a economic crisis i am deeply saddened to say that makes the crash of 2008 look incel tear.so no standards will keep lowering and lowering and lowering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift and PubertyMaxxer
Were heading for a economic crisis i am deeply saddened to say that makes the crash of 2008 look incel tear.so no standards will keep lowering and lowering and lowering.
Cope in harsh times women become even more hypergamous for dom faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 245
Cope in harsh times women become even more hypergamous for dom faces

Beggars aren't choosers you should know this better than anyone if were heading for a drastic down grade in the standard of living what makes you think fucking chad will be on the priorty list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
what are your next looksmaxing plans boyo

PRP injections for dark circles
Lower eyelid retraction surgery
Midface lift

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Kade
very legit thread

height (can't be changed)
clavicle width (can't be changed)
big dick (can't be changed)
wide jaw
muscles
nw0 hair

im glad evolution is back on track.
let nature sort out the genetical inferiors.
did you expect survival of the fittest doesnt apply to humans?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Beggars aren't choosers you should know this better than anyone if were heading for a drastic down grade in the standard of living what makes you think fucking chad will be on the priorty list

Yep, there are no feminists when the shit hits the fan

very legit thread

height (can't be changed)
clavicle width (can't be changed)
big dick (can't be changed)
wide jaw
muscles
nw0 hair
dick size can’t be changed?