Everything sucks nowadays

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.
Most products are absolute garbage and getting worse even though we’re in a time where the quality of products could be greater than ever before.

My brother says this is the fault of capitalism and I’m apt to believe him.

People are so obsessed with making money that they cut corners and cave to shareholders who’s only concern is increased profits.

Video games and movies are becoming increasingly gay and bad because companies think they’d make more money pandering to large groups of faggots and women who don’t even care about them.

oftentimes it’s more profitable to deliver a worse product filed with issues and then sell you the solution.

Im angry and tired and want to get away and live in the woods alone but even if I did that I wouldn’t be able to stop some giant corporation or government from invading my peace if they so desire.

I can’t even think of how this could have been avoided.

I understand now that life on earth is a form of hell.

Optimists think these problems can be solved but I have to ask, why? Why solve them? Why bring more beings into this world who can experience problems only to bring more in to solve those problems only for those you brought to solve the problems to experience more and so on and so on.

Life is a scam except for a select few individuals and the quicker it ends the better for everyone involved.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and ambi