Everything we feel is a neurochemical reaction

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
This is the final blackpill. Looks don't matter, money doesnt mater. Only thing that matters is ideal brain chemistry.

Thats why looksmaxers will never be happy even after becoming chad. The reason you are on these forums is because of your shitty brain and not your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Chadeep and karbo
This is the final blackpill. Looks don't matter, money doesnt mater. Only thing that matters is ideal brain chemistry.

Thats why looksmaxers will never be happy even after becoming chad. The reason you are on these forums is because of your shitty brain and not your looks.
I would have ideal brain chemistry if I was chad

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Low iq thread

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and SubhumanCurrycel
Youre just repeating intro to psychology cum brain

What i am trying to say is that we shouldn't focus on looksmaxing and insted try psychoactive drugs which make us feel good

Cope. Only love matters

only modafinil matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, sloopnoob and Entschuldigung
Legit. I feel so dead Inside, I also know ascension cant fix this. I will end killing myself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta and Entschuldigung
The best neurochemical reaction
having a perfect face + a mirror

over for drugcels

you should do both looksmax and mentalmaxxing

people saying they'd have ideal brain chemistry if they were chad are speaking from a neuroticcel perspective since many subhumans have entitlement and self worth despite being 5'6" mexicans etc (no hate, but to women that's a bad package) literally 0.0001% of the population are conscious and accepting of the blackpill

it's a mix of being neurotic, curious about existence and directly experiencing black pills. That and maybe some parent dynamic. We're often children looking to fix the damage done by parents tbh.

It's like Terence Mckenna says, the things that make you happy will eventually make you sad. Everything fades. Nothing lasts. Fucking cage of being aware of the black pill and descending into meltville as you get older. And with the trajectory we're headed, every child will be nutritionmaxxed and growth maxxed soon. I'm talking everyone blackpilled, everyone using fucking facepullers on their kids. Everyone aware of environmental or genetic damage and what can be done to avoid it. Maybe even CRISPR. It's the next step in human evolution and evolution in consciousness.

Divinity is in looks and divinity is in higher consciousness.

There's probably a race of highly conscious 10/10 mascthetic gods out there in the universe tbh laughing at the absolute barbaric state modern society is in on this planet tbh

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip
you should do both looksmax and mentalmaxxing

people saying they'd have ideal brain chemistry if they were chad are speaking from a neuroticcel perspective since many subhumans have entitlement and self worth despite being 5'6" mexicans etc (no hate, but to women that's a bad package) literally 0.0001% of the population are conscious and accepting of the blackpill

it's a mix of being neurotic, curious about existence and directly experiencing black pills. That and maybe some parent dynamic. We're often children looking to fix the damage done by parents tbh.

It's like Terence Mckenna says, the things that make you happy will eventually make you sad. Everything fades. Nothing lasts. Fucking cage of being aware of the black pill and descending into meltville as you get older. And with the trajectory we're headed, every child will be nutritionmaxxed and growth maxxed soon. I'm talking everyone blackpilled, everyone using fucking facepullers on their kids. Everyone aware of environmental or genetic damage and what can be done to avoid it. Maybe even CRISPR. It's the next step in human evolution and evolution in consciousness.

Divinity is in looks and divinity is in higher consciousness.

There's probably a race of highly conscious 10/10 mascthetic gods out there in the universe tbh laughing at the absolute barbaric state modern society is in on this planet tbh
But what if you kill your ego completely. Is that possible? To not care about anything

But what if you kill your ego completely. Is that possible? To not care about anything

Extremely difficult I would imagine. Interaction with any emotion is on some level interaction with the ego/self. As is interaction with thought (emotion attached to a stream of consciousness within your consciousness) and ego is what keeps society running and it's what keeps you wanting to exist.

Life is fucking weird tho

Like if nothing matters because life after death doesn't exist, then nothing matters. Being chad doesn't matter. Being incel doesn't matter. Nothing matters because nothing lasts and all consciousness lenses aware of YOU eventually fade to black just like you will. The only people that leave any lasting impact are ones who change the way society functions. Caring about existence in this sense is all ego attachment.

If life after death exists then there's a reason we're here now as these vessels, we're just not aware of why from a lower consciousness perspective. Things that make no sense on one level make perfect sense on another. (struggling to see how having a melted maxilla makes sense though tbh but imo it's more a representation of how MELTED society and the environment has become since these things either didn't exist or rarely existed thousands of years ago)

If we're all part of a whole then the individual lenses don't matter, we're effectively a cog in a machine and are part of the whole so nothing matters in the grand scheme of things again. Unless it's something like we're on a trajectory to be able to infinitely reset the experience and be unaware of it, this would mean you're perpetuating living in hell by being focusing on the lower emotions of the consciousness scale. But if we're just a miniature expression of the entire thing, then the "identity" and negative emotion associated with this is rooted in ego.

Recognise beauty and ugliness is born
Recognise good and evil is born

Is and isn't produce each other
Hard depends on easy

etc etc.

The polarity of life.

But fuck having a melted maxilla forreal tho. Who the FUCK decided this was a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
What i am trying to say is that we shouldn't focus on looksmaxing and insted try psychoactive drugs which make us feel good

Just burn your brain out theory, well I see what youre trying to do. But good thing white people are already killing themselves off with drugs, but trying to make a thread that will push people to do drugs to kill themselves off is pretty high iq and high t ngl