Everything you do has diminishing returns as you get older.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Everything becomes an uphill battle. You are forced to work 10x harder for anything you want, while getting significantly less in return. It applies to looksmaxxing, relationships, sex, staying healthy... Everything is more effort for less reward. Everything feels fucking pointless for this reason.

Just keep grinding at a job you hate so you can provide for a fat single mom theory. Fuck this shit, I'm ready to die

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Esteban1997, Costcosuperstore, WatermelonLover and 3 others
you retard, you subtweeted my thread and didnt link it? fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arsene, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Everything becomes an uphill battle. You are forced to work 10x harder for anything you want, while getting significantly less in return. It applies to looksmaxxing, relationships, sex, staying healthy... Everything is more effort for less reward. Everything feels fucking pointless for this reason.

Just keep grinding at a job you hate so you can provide for a fat single mom theory. Fuck this shit, I'm ready to die
it's an uphill battle because of degrading looks and youth. Go balls to wall in maintaining youth and maxxing looks and you wont stagnate

you retard, you subtweeted my thread and didnt link it? fuck you

i've never seen ur shit thread until now

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Imretarded?
so you just happened to mention diminishing retuns exactly rhe day i made this thread?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: odds are next to nothing
yes, i just logged in and made a thread. This isn't some groundbreaking concept

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
Teen normshit gets virgin JB

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
it isnt, its just a phrase that rarely comes up here
jfl i used it since 2019. U prolly copied me