Everytime i log on this site its more unrecognizable

Obito

Obito

badassfuckingkid
I thought it was dark days when niggas like WishIWasChico were poppin , now i pray for those days back. Site went to shit since late 2022

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, Trilogy, forevergymcelling and 5 others
joined july 4th 2023

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and ItsOver999
jfl at 2022 newgens acting like og

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nword49, try2beme, iam good boy and 8 others
same shit tbh apart some low iq newfags

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Its water at this point I know but damn.....2020 will forever be the unrivaled Golden Age of this site and
the LookismSphere overall.Back when users had actual flare and creativity where the Mog Battles all had
traction and would float Offtopic for days/weeks.When the Blackpill and Looksmaxxing was still niche and
ridiculed by outsiders who had their heads in the sand.

Fast Forward 4 years later to today and our once niche Community is pretty much now Mainstream and hijacked
entirely by normies using our Knowledge and mutilating it into a type of strange pseudo Redpill/PUA

• +1
Reactions: fuse and try2beme
@cromagnon
@nword49

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Dw in a couple of years time there will be a new cohort of users saying how 2023/2024 were glory days of .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Trilogy, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Its water at this point I know but damn.....2020 will forever be the unrivaled Golden Age of this site and
the LookismSphere overall.Back when users had actual flare and creativity where the Mog Battles all had
traction and would float Offtopic for days/weeks.When the Blackpill and Looksmaxxing was still niche and
ridiculed by outsiders who had their heads in the sand.

Fast Forward 4 years later to today and our once niche Community is pretty much now Mainstream and hijacked
entirely by normies using our Knowledge and mutilating it into a type of strange pseudo Redpill/PUA
still remember the guy who fuck his pillow with his oneitis picture on top, and got doxxed the girl found out this website, and then the cum tribute .... insane

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and BeanletMogger
still remember the guy who fuck his pillow with his oneitis picture on top, and got doxxed the girl found out this website, and then the cum tribute .... insane
Short ugly and brown?

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun
Short ugly and brown?
yes, and also another gymmaxxed user who got doxed by a the seamaxxing leanmax dude, create a website calling him racist or something

yes, and also another gymmaxxed user who got doxed by a the seamaxxing leanmax dude, create a website calling him racist or something
lol that guy nibba got doxxed by some trans guy if I remember

lol that guy nibba got doxxed by some trans guy if I remember
memory kinda get mixxed up what happen that time, too many event funny af on that time period