Everytime I put my alarm at 5 am I can’t wake up.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Totally lost.
I got to sleep thinking i’ll wake up and do 2h of deep work before I fry my brain at my shit job but I can’t.

It goes off and I look at the time, I feel my self dizzy and sleepy and just say “bro, you ain’t gonna do shit anyway, just go to sleep so you are well rested for work and the day will pass by faster”

But in the end i’m gonna be a slave forever if I think this way.

It’s truly the most important thing how you get treated by your parents when young, i’ve always been told i’m a failure and that’s all i’m gonna be if I don’t practically hack my brain and rewrite it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, slavicpsycho, Jonnyboi and 3 others
Are you gettting 7-8 hours of sleep nigger?

Last edited:
im getting like 8 hours of sleep talking to demons n shiet
and im perpetually rited n shi

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, PseudoMaxxer and Schizoposter
Turn on the light and just wake up thats it

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I got to sleep thinking i’ll wake up and do 2h of deep work before I fry my brain at my shit job but I can’t.

It goes off and I look at the time, I feel my self dizzy and sleepy and just say “bro, you ain’t gonna do shit anyway, just go to sleep so you are well rested for work and the day will pass by faster”

It’s truly the most important thing how you get treated by your parents when young, i’ve always been told i’m a failure and that’s all i’m gonna be if I don’t practically hack my brain and rewrite it.
Are you still using finasteride? If not why?

topical
TheBiggestIncelEver

Start small—try 30 minutes of deep work and slowly build up from there. Aim to develop the habit over time.

• +1
Start small—try 30 minutes of deep work and slowly build up from there. Aim to develop the habit over time.
thank you, maybe I should try 6:30 am first, then 6 am, then 5:30 until I hit 5 am
stopped due to depression, literally on the verge of kms when I used to take it, gonna start again soon tho since I can’t let myself go bald

• +1
Reactions: ZetaWannaBe

It doesnt work if you do it suddenly. The worst but also most effective way to quickly reset your circadian rythm is to stay awake for a full day straight. If you woke up at 9 am today then stay awake all night, then next day sleep at around 7-9pm and wake up at the desired time you want to wake up at from now on though there is a high chance that you will wake up earlier than that anyway. For example wake up at 9am on saturday, stay awake all saturday night and dont sleep till sunday night at 7-9pm then wake at 5am on monday. This will be very hard to do while working

The hard part is going to be sticking to a routine like this, you really have to wake up at that exact time every day. Also keep in mind that sleep doesnt just directly effect you on the day you wake up, the fatigue carries over and you feel it most on the next time you sleep and will have to sleep even longer to not feel like shit. You can only sleep a few hours on one night and wake up feeling groggy but it is the next night and day that you'll feel terrible unless you get many more hours of sleep than normal to make up for it. I've had chronic insomnia for nearly a decade now so I know a lot about sleep if you want to ask anything but mostly your only chance to fix it is going to be through things like melatonin and a very very rigid sleep schedule

Last edited:
Alot People giving shit advice assuming you get correct amount of sleeping hours you should just wake up

w

What is the “deep work” you are talking about

you need stimulants to do that

when i wake up i too want to die

but even the last 2 days on 4 hours of sleep every night, stimulants = productive 10 hours of coding each day, with my peak motivation 1-3 hours in

modafinil at bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and AlbinoMaxxer
you need stimulants to do that

when i wake up i too want to die

but even the last 2 days on 4 hours of sleep every night, stimulants = productive 10 hours of coding each day, with my peak motivation 1-3 hours in

modafinil at bare minimum
Why modafinil over addy or vyvanse?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and AlbinoMaxxer
at bare minimum, its more easily accessible

amphetamines are indeed superior
You don’t have prescription? I got it very easily. Nigga asked me how much i wanted

• JFL
Reactions: paveldurovreal and User28823
You don’t have prescription? I got it very easily. Nigga asked me how much i wanted
i do, im saying most people struggle to get one nowadays with the ongoing shortage in the US so modafinil can be used as a bare minimum alternative since u can easily buy it online

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
i do, im saying most people struggle to get one nowadays with the ongoing shortage in the US so modafinil can be used as a bare minimum alternative since u can easily buy it online
Shortage? Sucks for you ig i dont have that problem

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Shortage? Sucks for you ig i dont have that problem
there's a shortage in the US many pharmacies are blocking scripts from all the ppl trying to get a script through telehealth and larping adhd

more jewish control trying to block access to a superior state

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
there's a shortage in the US many pharmacies are blocking scripts from all the ppl trying to get a script through telehealth and larping adhd

more jewish control trying to block access to a superior state
Bro u dont understand how much of a miracle drug it is for those who truly have adhd. I’m a new person, only drawback is insomnia but i just can’t take it later even though it’s the ir

• +1
Reactions: User28823