Everytime I see American police videos or funkytownesque videos...

n9wiff

n9wiff

Luminary
I feel glad to be living where I do. I realize now that safety, nice people, low crime rate and good food and QOL is something to be extremely appreciative for. I used to take too many privileges I have for granted.

example ?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I feel glad to be living where I do. I realize now that safety, nice people, low crime rate and good food and QOL is something to be extremely appreciative for. I used to take too many privileges I have for granted.
delhi does not have all that tbh

• JFL
Reactions: fentanyl, Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho and 2 others
I'm most situations you don't play you don't pay. Your safety is an illusion.

I'm most situations you don't play you don't pay. Your safety is an illusion.
My area is safer than alot of regions is all I'm saying, obviously if one puts himself in a risky situation his chances of getting hurt increases. Borrowing money from a loan shark, hanging out in bars at night etc.

Everyone understands this.

My area is safer than alot of regions is all I'm saying, obviously if one puts himself in a risky situation his chances of getting hurt increases. Borrowing money from a loan shark, hanging out in bars at night etc.

Everyone understands this.
American police are shitheads. But I want me guns. Guns give me the power to kill kill kill if needed.

• +1
Sad man

• +1
American police are shitheads. But I want me guns. Guns give me the power to kill kill kill if needed.
I've never seen a gun before :hnghn: but I wanna try using one in my lifetime, maybe I'll go to some shooting range :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin