Everytime you have a “good picture” you just look lean.

slavic

slavic

Siberian Slayer
I have just looked at all of my “bad photos” and “good photos” and have found out then in every bad photo my face looks fat as fuck and every good photo i look lean and good

This has also sparked so much shit in the past, i have seen really bad photos of people and their face looks chubby but then remember when they have a good photo their jawline is more pronounced, hollow cheeks, etc

Lean is law guys

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Detective, jacobrb07 and 3 others
looking good in pictures is 90% lighting and angles.

retards on here will claim it's 'frauding' but every single picture of any subject ever is frauded, it doesn't matter what the subject matter of a photo is if it's not conducted well it'll still look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, STUPIDREFEREES, Clavicular and 6 others
looking good in pictures is 90% lighting and angles.

retards on here will claim it's 'frauding' but every single picture of any subject ever is frauded, it doesn't matter what the subject matter of a photo is if it's not conducted well it'll still look like shit.
any guides about how to take perfect pictures? what lighting and angles to use?

Just face a natural light source like a window. Avoid lens distortion and just squint or something. That's what I do.

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453
you want diffused somewhat bright light, if there's too much light it starts casting shades into your face and creates depressions that aren't realistically visible, if there's not enough light all definition is lost, it should either come from the side, top or back, but not the front as this also causes all definition in your face to be washed out.

once you've taken the photo use the stock editor of your phone to adjust contrast and shadows a little, this makes the forefront pop more out of the backdrop and enhances your colors.

there's some compounds you can use to make your skin reflect more light such as centella, this helps with creating a more hollow appearance in your cheeks, eyebrow pen for density also works well you can't tell it's there on photos.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and tomm1453
you want diffused somewhat bright light, if there's too much light it starts casting shades into your face and creates depressions that aren't realistically visible, if there's not enough light all definition is lost, it should either come from the side, top or back, but not the front as this also causes all definition in your face to be washed out.

once you've taken the photo use the stock editor of your phone to adjust contrast and shadows a little, this makes the forefront pop more out of the backdrop and enhances your colors.

there's some compounds you can use to make your skin reflect more light such as centella, this helps with creating a more hollow appearance in your cheeks, eyebrow pen for density also works well you can't tell it's there on photos.
thanks bro