• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sorry dude

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Mog or be mogged

• So Sad
Lmao pubertycel boyo, you know that people mature till like 20 even 25. I had shit acne till like 18 or 19 and my face leaned out as I hit 20s.

You better mew the fuck out of your palate, just in case if salludon was right.

• JFL
Reactions: Hector, UglyMan, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
Lmao pubertycel boyo, you know that people mature till like 20 even 25. I had shit acne till like 18 or 19 and my face leaned out as I hit 20s.

You better mew the fuck out of your palate, just in case if salludon was right.
Most of teenagers mog me to oblivion. Also hs is the most important part of life. If you missed that stage in life, no ascesion later will give you happines

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, IWantToMax, UglyMan and 1 other person
Most of teenagers mog me to oblivion. Also hs is the most important part of life. If you missed that stage in life, no ascesion later will give you happines
Height wise or just face? How tall are you?

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, UglyMan, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Mogs me into Phoenix cluster suppermassive black hole and I am 6 years older
Jsanza

But anyway...

I seen your pictures, just maxx your skin with good dermatologist. I had terrible skin but one fractional laser treatment cleared it. Tbh just megadose some vitamins and work out to max bone mass and see yourself in 3 years when most of growth is over.

Mogs me into Phoenix cluster suppermassive black hole and I am 6 years older
View attachment 130200

But anyway...

I seen your pictures, just maxx your skin with good dermatologist. I had terrible skin but one fractional laser treatment cleared it. Tbh just megadose some vitamins and work out to max bone mass and see yourself in 3 years when most of growth is over.
Cope. No bone growth for my mouth, lips and nose. Also i will be after hs so it Will be over already.

Cope. No bone growth for my mouth, lips and nose. Also i will be after hs so it Will be over already.
It's truly over at 30, and semi over at 25, until that looksmax and try all the options because you still have time.
When you approach 25 you can start considering rope and if by chance you manage to survive till 30 just shotgun to the head or ER.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Definitely. I went to an all boys hs (I'm still in there) and it was fucking hell. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I talked to 6/7 girls in my WHOLE life.

In middle school I didn't talk to them because I was not attracted to them, same in primary school.
Had 3gfs at kindergarten, but I guess it doesn't matter as I was fucking 3.

Nothing will give me back my teenage years. I will never live first love the way normal people have lived.
I am marked for life, nothing can change that

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pietrosiek
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
I just walked past university with crowds of people.Not one decent looking guy.Not one.Germany is truly a blessing

@Pietrosiek where you from btw

Come to India

It's truly over at 30, and semi over at 25, until that looksmax and try all the options because you still have time.
When you approach 25 you can start considering rope and if by chance you manage to survive till 30 just shotgun to the head or ER.
Cope. If you wasted your youth no amount of slaying will make you happy. You're missing very important part od human life. You can't just jump from kid with no sex drive to slaying as An adult. You need something beetween. This is high school.
Come to India
No stacies in India. Polish foids are the hottest

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Cope. If you wasted your youth no amount of slaying will make you happy. You're missing very important part od human life. You can't just jump from kid with no sex drive to slaying as An adult. You need something beetween. This is high school.

You want to be a autistic slayer who only wants 8/10 stacies or find LTR with legit normal foid? Women are beautiful till 30 some rare stacies are still fuckable past 30 so no, muh wasted youth argument is not relevant. Lord Gandy was awkward loner who hated his face till 21 he said it himself.

wejdź na IG na tag polishcouple I zobacz jakie niektóre ogry mają fajne dupy, jeszcze nie widziałem na tym tagu kogoś powyżej PSL6+. Ludzie tutaj mówią że w Polsce jest łatwiej I to prawda. Jak chcesz być zjebanym "slayerem" to od razu się zabij bo tacy ludzie to 1 na 1000 Ale na LTRa się spokojnie zalapiesz

• +1

No stacies in India. Polish foids are the hottest
Holy fuck thats so true.The only chad at my school is polish and the only polish girl in my class is blue eyed black haired stacy.Polish people are so hot for some reason

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Pietrosiek
Holy fuck thats so true.The only chad at my school is polish and the only polish girl in my class is blue eyed black haired stacy.Polish people are so hot for some reason
Polish foids are giga stacies indeed compared to rest of the world and that's not making me feel good in any way because I am too ogre for any of them, it's like we need to sit next to this extra chocolate cake but we cannot taste it.
General male population here is low class pheno tho, I dont see many good looking males in my school (everyone is 18+) but there are some extra qt foidlings that make my sperm boil inside my testicles.

You want to be a autistic slayer who only wants 8/10 stacies or find LTR with legit normal foid? Women are beautiful till 30 some rare stacies are still fuckable past 30 so no, muh wasted youth argument is not relevant. Lord Gandy was awkward loner who hated his face till 21 he said it himself.

wejdź na IG na tag polishcouple I zobacz jakie niektóre ogry mają fajne dupy, jeszcze nie widziałem na tym tagu kogoś powyżej PSL6+. Ludzie tutaj mówią że w Polsce jest łatwiej I to prawda. Jak chcesz być zjebanym "slayerem" to od razu się zabij bo tacy ludzie to 1 na 1000 Ale na LTRa się spokojnie zalapiesz
Disagree. Do you know laycount of averge foid after hs? Most of the woman aren't hot up to 30s. I want youth full jb's. Also gandy have god tier face besides his nose which is not that ogre. I don't have face this tier

Ty mi mówisz ltr'a, gdzie ja nie trawie spędzania jakiegokolwiek czasu z foidami poza ruchaniem. Po prostu mnie wkurwiają. Nie chcę żadnego ltr'a. Z moich obserwacji naprawde pożądani so tylko goście najlepsi w szkole. Z mojej klasy w technikum na 27 gości tylko kilku ma dziewczyny które są brzydkie a ci goście mnie moguja czy jak to mam odmienić. Jeden jest moim zdaniem 6psl. Slayer to takie top 1% w szkole imo.

Last edited:
Disagree. Do you know laycount of averge foid after hs? Most of the woman aren't hot up to 30s. I want youth full jb's.

Ty mi mówisz ltr'a, gdzie ja nie trawie spędzania jakiegokolwiek czasu z foidami poza ruchaniem. Po prostu mnie wkurwiają. Nie chcę żadnego ltr'a. Z moich obserwacji naprawde pożądani so tylko goście najlepsi w szkole. Z mojej klasy w technikum na 27 gości tylko kilku ma dziewczyny które są brzydkie a ci goście mnie moguja czy jak to mam odmienić. Jeden jest moim zdaniem 6psl. Slayer to takie 0.1% w szkole imo.
No to właśnie tu jest twój błąd. Wiesz ja sam jest pierdolniety na mózg I na skraju samobójstwa bo prawiczek w wieku 23 i 0 przyjaciół ale mam trochę "insight'u" na ten świat normikow I jeśli będziesz traktował foidy jak dziury do ruchania to nigdy nie wyjdziesz z tego syfu. Wejdz sobie na jeden z pierwszych moich tematów "explain this polish couple" I zobacz jakie ogry mają dupe stacy tier. Pewnie powiesz że to rzadki przypadek ale ja sądzę że jednak w polszy to inaczej wygląda niż w US.
Masz dostęp do wiedzy w młodym wieku więc wykorzystaj to zanim Ci kości zgęstnieją.

No to właśnie tu jest twój błąd. Wiesz ja sam jest pierdolniety na mózg I na skraju samobójstwa bo prawiczek w wieku 23 i 0 przyjaciół ale mam trochę "insight'u" na ten świat normikow I jeśli będziesz traktował foidy jak dziury do ruchania to nigdy nie wyjdziesz z tego syfu. Wejdz sobie na jeden z pierwszych moich tematów "explain this polish couple" I zobacz jakie ogry mają dupe stacy tier. Pewnie powiesz że to rzadki przypadek ale ja sądzę że jednak w polszy to inaczej wygląda niż w US.
Masz dostęp do wiedzy w młodym wieku więc wykorzystaj to zanim Ci kości zgęstnieją.
to ja podziękuje. Traktuj dupe inaczej niz dzurę do ruchania? I co może jeszcze mam sie angażować emocjonalnie? Wiekszość foidów rucha sie na imprezach najebana. I oczywiście ja mam wejsć w ltr z takim slutem? One sie podniecja szkolnym chadem gdy są ze swoimi bff. Nawet jeśli mają innego chłopaka to trakrują go jako emocjonalny tampon aby nie być same a później trójkącik na imprezie z chadem gdy akurat tego dnia chłopak nie moze isć a więc idz sama powiedział. Oglądaj z nią film z jakimś giachadem. Ono podniecona nim zapomina o twoim istnieniu. Później pszypomina sobie że niestety musi być z takim gównem jak ty a nie z supermanem.

to ja podziękuje. Traktuj dupe inaczej niz dzurę do ruchania? I co może jeszcze mam sie angażować emocjonalnie? Wiekszość foidów rucha sie na imprezach najebana. I oczywiście ja mam wejsć w ltr z takim slutem? One sie podniecja szkolnym chadem gdy są ze swoimi bff. Nawet jeśli mają innego chłopaka to trakrują go jako emocjonalny tampon aby nie być same a później trójkącik na imprezie z chadem gdy akurat tego dnia chłopak nie moze isć a więc idz sama powiedział. Oglądaj z nią film z jakimś giachadem. Ono podniecona nim zapomina o twoim istnieniu. Później pszypomina sobie że niestety musi być z takim gównem jak ty a nie z supermanem.
Ehh stary, blackpill wszedł u ciebie za mocno na prawdę przedawkowales. Po prostu pamietaj że jest duża możliwość że to wszystko jest w twojej głowie. Możesz mnie nazwać bluepillowcem Ale ja od roku siedzę na tych forach PSL I powiem tyle że to nie są fora tylko szpitale psychiatryczne. Więcej nie będę Cię już przekonywać że jeszcze nie jest over dla cb.