Evidence of the next top 10 Coin while it's still around 700 ranking CMC

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
Screenshot 20240919 223451 Screenshot 20240919 223432 Screenshot 20240919 223406

This coin is a future top 10 Coin and it's market cap is 25 million lmfao. The community has burned roughly 5% of the circulating supply. These are unmatched numbers. And this deflationary nature is proof of this.

Investing in this coin is a 200 IQ move. You put even $1000 in here and wait 5 years and you're exiting the monetary matrix.

There's so much going on for this coin.

- The most aggressively deflationary coin on the market
- Tap to mine that has 20 million users
- 2.4 Million Twitter Followers
- partnership with a music festival, an AI call center, and an email encrypter service
- partnership with Pi Chain Mall
- hermatic (trading bot) coming out. People using this bot pay nothing. The profits they get 20% is deducted, and half of it go to buying and burning Ice.
- Social media app coming in mainnet that allows tipping content creators that as a burning tax
- million TPS processing speeds promised
- mainnet coming October 7th (this year ofc)

If you're not buying you're crying. This coin will easily reach $1 in 5 years

AND RETAIN ITS VALUE

And continue to grow long term...

Fuck, even $100 into this project if you HODL long enough will make you more money than you'll ever have in your life, dead ass serious. If you ain't buying, ur crying.

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
Dnrd but whatever I'll throw $100 into it for the lolz

Good luck but i feel like there're many easier and more probable ways of getting rich however this require some work but your time frame could be similar

Good luck but i feel like there're many easier and more probable ways of getting rich however this require some work but your time frame could be similar
You're not supposed to work for money.

Money builds things. It builds societies, communities, businesses, and corporations. You're a human being. You move money. And to get rich you move money to entities being built. Higher IQ movement is picking the right entities (stocks, cryptos, etc.) before everyone else jumps in.

There's always early signs and subtle hints of the 1000x incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back