EVIL FOID BEING EVIL

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Bronze
Update to my other post: https://looksmax.org/threads/is-thi...ed-about-another-nigga.1120850/#post-16701476

(gf gets super exited abt another guy, I post abt it on org to ask if it’s normal, she plays victim “you made me look bad online” & leaves me)

IMG 0522

I blocked her on everything after she left me. A while later I befriended some other foid online then realized they follow each other. She said “I have never sent her anything and we have not talked in five months” (someone had been sending my ex pics of my talking to other foids and moving on quick after we broke up) then I randomly get send my ex’s new TikTok & she’s SIMPING FOR MURDERERS & still very close friends with the foid ℹ befriended. They may even be in a gay relationship.

IMG 0521

Can’t trust any foids Jfl. This bitch manipulated me for months, made me put up with her eating disorder, worrying the shit out of me daily, just to leave me for Richard Ramirez and another girl JFL. I thought she was a good Catholic girl, good riddance. Lmaooooo.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, lemonnz, cannotbeasked and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
IMG 5757

I warned you they were playing you for a fool. Only more to come, and you for some reason keep giving them ammunition for the final piece..

• +1
Reactions: ZachS and lemonnz
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Dismember all foids and put them in a stirfry

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chudlite and cannotbeasked
What kinda audience did u expect to attract xD

mass report her, tag her now

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
This was not your gf it’s just some attention seeking whore who gave you some attention

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Update to my other post: https://looksmax.org/threads/is-thi...ed-about-another-nigga.1120850/#post-16701476

(gf gets super exited abt another guy, I post abt it on org to ask if it’s normal, she plays victim “you made me look bad online” & leaves me)

View attachment 3146561

I blocked her on everything after she left me. A while later I befriended some other foid online then realized they follow each other. She said “I have never sent her anything and we have not talked in five months” (someone had been sending my ex pics of my talking to other foids and moving on quick after we broke up) then I randomly get send my ex’s new TikTok & she’s SIMPING FOR MURDERERS & still very close friends with the foid ℹ befriended. They may even be in a gay relationship.

View attachment 3146567

Can’t trust any foids Jfl. This bitch manipulated me for months, made me put up with her eating disorder, worrying the shit out of me daily, just to leave me for Richard Ramirez and another girl JFL. I thought she was a good Catholic girl, good riddance. Lmaooooo.
Barley read it but rape her entire family and show her who’s boss

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
youre the most retarded piece of shit ever kill yourself honestly