[EVILMAXXING] (LONG THREAD) Cheated during my linear algebra finals today and saved my future. (SCALLYWAGCELS GTFIH)

Yahya

Yahya

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋 πŠπˆππ†

Anti-DNRD spell

You will watch your oneitis get brutally railed by 3 tall ugly pakis and will remain sub1 for the rest of your life if you type DNRD DNR NOT A MOLECULE, you name it.

I ) Victimization.

6:45AM - Monday June 24th 2024. Somewhere in the south of France.
> I wake up. Devastated.
> Today is the day.
> 5 months ago I decided to dodge a 0/20 in linear algebra by simply skipping the exam and going to the doctor.
> 5 months later I receive this e-mail:

death note eye GIF

> Dnrd a single quark of this bitch e-mail
> Ignore
> Remembers that I can't skip it again and that this shit counts for 33% of my final gpa
> If I fail. I'll be forced to work a slave dev for eternity and work as a part-time janitor at uni to buy myself some bread each month:

11:35AM - Monday June 24th 2024. ROOM 13.
> Today is the day.
> I get in the train like kikes back in the 40's, getting deported to their certain death.
> I enter the exam room. We're four students and one teacher.
> How we looked at each other:

> Bring it on, MathTeacher-senpai. I have accepted my fate.

OR SO HE THOUGHT....

II) VIOLATION.

PAUSE THE FIRST MUSIC AND PLAY THIS

> You thought I was gonna live like a filthy janitor that no one respects and stomps like a used condom ?
> *chuckles*
> Exam starts
> Bunch of hieroglyphs.
> I haven't studied a singular molecule for this exam.
> But no need to panic.
> Documents were allowed such as printed papers of the course and such. But I did not have that on me.
> So I call the teacher:

"Teacher Senpai ! Can I pwease use my phone to access the course :3 Pwetty pwease"

> I was so kawaii the teacher could not resist and said yes but that he was going to verify that I only use the course. (JFL I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS MF TO SAY YES HE'S GOATED)
> Phone in hand. I pretend to read the course for the most part of the exam to not be suspicious.
> 10 minutes before the end.

> Enter, ChatGPT :

> When I tell you that I R A P E D that paper with my pen.
> As Mr.GPT generated the plethora of mathematical rubbish, my hand was moving on it's own. Writing them down at damn near light speed.
1 DEcioySP0uW5twxIn6jxug

> Finished the whole exam in 10 minutes but forget to add all the demonstration of how I got the result for the last exercise and only wrote down the result.
> Came up with some bullshit that I didn't have time and wrote the demonstration on a scrap paper, and apologized.

> I could see the distress on bro's face. Seeing me so confidently turn my paper and give it to the teacher. Smiling like the autistic retard I am. The proud retard.

As I leave the exam room, I look at the teacher one last time and tell him word for word:

"Thank you for allowing me to use my phone sir. It was of great aid. Farewell."

As I was leaving. I uncontrollably smiled, almost revealing my twisted nature to the teacher. I could feel his confused aura behind me.

Yahya.

Attachments

• tΓ©lΓ©chargement (6).jpg
    tΓ©lΓ©chargement (6).jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, dawooddX, 97baHater and 13 others
Bump !

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and gigell
B
U
M
P

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
mirin the scallywagmaxx ? @97baHater @Michael Myers

• Love it
Bbc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 53670 and Yahya
I don't know why you expected this to get anything other than 'dnr' to be quite honest.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
  • JFL
too late the spell hit you. enjoy getting cucked
im stalking u IRL and I see u getting railed by 3 twelve inch BBC while u writing it its over for you as well buddy

• WTF
Reactions: Yahya
im stalking u IRL and I see u getting railed by 3 twelve inch BBC while u writing it its over for you as well buddy
Okay but I'm built for BBC so.... what's your point ?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and AustinCutler
Okay but I'm built for BBC so.... what's your point ?
yea I knew that my point is that u fuckin trannies as well on a daily basis but why tho ?

• So Sad
Read it

So much effort in the thread, I thought you cheated like some modded a calculator with an externile app and screwed in the terra-set

But no instead its 'Mr Teacher can I please use my phone during the exam? Okay Mandish go ahead and use ChatGpt to answer your questions'

Mandish: "YESSS I BEAT THE SYSTEM"

Nigga get real. Good effort tho

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Yahya
Scallywagcels

• Love it
why do all the most underwhelming threads always look like this jfl

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Mirin , I failed math this year I’m too lazy to study

Also I read this 3 times so I will become chad

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
yea I knew that my point is that u fuckin trannies as well on a daily basis but why tho ?
BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT MY ANCESTORS FOUGHT FOR

FOR THEIR HEIR

TO EMBRACE BBC

• Love it
Mirin , I failed math this year I’m too lazy to study

Also I read this 3 times so I will become chad
it's never over bro I was legit shitting myself the night before risked my whole career and took the opportunity

• +1
Reactions: gigell
why do all the most underwhelming threads always look like this jfl
View attachment 2997585
you had more chills down your fragile spine reading this than the most epic piece of litterature known to mankind boyo.
mirin the screenshot to save it forever printed in your memory

Read it

So much effort in the thread, I thought you cheated like some modded a calculator with an externile app and screwed in the terra-set

But no instead its 'Mr Teacher can I please use my phone during the exam? Okay Mandish go ahead and use ChatGpt to answer your questions'

Mandish: "YESSS I BEAT THE SYSTEM"

Nigga get real. Good effort tho
The teacher was legit millimeters in front of me bhai...

Also I had my python calculator but didnt import any scripts as I would usually do.
I found it easier to just use gpt

Anti-DNRD spell

You will watch your oneitis get brutally railed by 3 tall ugly pakis and will remain sub1 for the rest of your life if you type DNRD DNR NOT A MOLECULE, you name it.

I ) Victimization.

6:45AM - Monday June 24th 2024. Somewhere in the south of France.
> I wake up. Devastated.
> Today is the day.
> 5 months ago I decided to dodge a 0/20 in linear algebra by simply skipping the exam and going to the doctor.
> 5 months later I receive this e-mail:

View attachment 2997522
death note eye GIF

> Dnrd a single quark of this bitch e-mail
> Ignore
> Remembers that I can't skip it again and that this shit counts for 33% of my final gpa
> If I fail. I'll be forced to work a slave dev for eternity and work as a part-time janitor at uni to buy myself some bread each month:

View attachment 2997503
11:35AM - Monday June 24th 2024. ROOM 13.
> Today is the day.
> I get in the train like kikes back in the 40's, getting deported to their certain death.
> I enter the exam room. We're four students and one teacher.
> How we looked at each other:

View attachment 2997510

> Bring it on, MathTeacher-senpai. I have accepted my fate.
View attachment 2997511

OR SO HE THOUGHT....
View attachment 2997514

II) VIOLATION.

PAUSE THE FIRST MUSIC AND PLAY THIS

> You thought I was gonna live like a filthy janitor that no one respects and stomps like a used condom ?
> *chuckles*
> Exam starts
> Bunch of hieroglyphs.
> I haven't studied a singular molecule for this exam.
> But no need to panic.
> Documents were allowed such as printed papers of the course and such. But I did not have that on me.
> So I call the teacher:

"Teacher Senpai ! Can I pwease use my phone to access the course :3 Pwetty pwease"
View attachment 2997528
> I was so kawaii the teacher could not resist and said yes but that he was going to verify that I only use the course. (JFL I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS MF TO SAY YES HE'S GOATED)
> Phone in hand. I pretend to read the course for the most part of the exam to not be suspicious.
> 10 minutes before the end.

> Enter, ChatGPT :
View attachment 2997533

> When I tell you that I R A P E D that paper with my pen.
> As Mr.GPT generated the plethora of mathematical rubbish, my hand was moving on it's own. Writing them down at damn near light speed.
View attachment 2997536

> Finished the whole exam in 10 minutes but forget to add all the demonstration of how I got the result for the last exercise and only wrote down the result.
> Came up with some bullshit that I didn't have time and wrote the demonstration on a scrap paper, and apologized.

View attachment 2997533
> I could see the distress on bro's face. Seeing me so confidently turn my paper and give it to the teacher. Smiling like the autistic retard I am. The proud retard.

As I leave the exam room, I look at the teacher one last time and tell him word for word:

"Thank you for allowing me to use my phone sir. It was of great aid. Farewell."

As I was leaving. I uncontrollably smiled, almost revealing my twisted nature to the teacher. I could feel his confused aura behind me.

View attachment 2997551

Yahya.

EVILMAXXED +1000 DARK TRIAD DEVIL PRINCE AURA

• Love it
I cheated on a teat before and still failed hope that doesn’t happen to you bhai

• +1
keep it simple brah

• So Sad
I cheated on a teat before and still failed hope that doesn’t happen to you bhai
oh it did happen to me early on this year i got caught and shiet and was almost expelled + can't pass any exam for 5 years basically blacklisted the guy who caught me was nice enough and im chilling

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler
mirin kengan ashura manga panels

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
My Hero!

• Love it
that was hella sigma

• Love it
mirin the scallywagmaxx ? @97baHater @Michael Myers
Mirin hard, I should've done this, instead, I went there and did my exam without studying or cheating now I failed, I have to go to school this summer and my dad doesn't know, the report card is coming soon and I'm going to get slapped by my dad, it's over.

My dad when he sees my report card:

Mirin hard, I should've done this, instead, I went there and did my exam without studying or cheating now I failed, I have to go to school this summer and my dad doesn't know, the report card is coming soon and I'm going to get slapped by my dad, it's over.

View attachment 2997804
a haram that was needed....

• +1

View attachment 2997804
PTDRRR LAUDIO DE DETRAQUE HAAHAHAHA

• JFL