Eviscerating the "you have to be 29 years old at least to actually be incel, kid" oldcel cope

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC

@disillusioned thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, alriodai, Deprived and 1 other person
“33“

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 20056
No one cares if you're incel at 17

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Orbeck of Vinheim, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
He's right to a degree you can't be an incel at like 16, most men are still virgins. Women are slutty but it's overexaggerates here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread, ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and 3 others
miring edit instead of wanting to annoy 1% of the userbase you want to annoy 0.1%

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I stand by my argument. There's a difference between being incel and just being a late-bloomer. Most people don't have any business calling themselves incels unless they're in the 18-20 range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16984, Growth Plate and 1 other person
No one cares if you're incel at 17
If you're an actual incel at 17 due to a legitimately ugly face, you will remain incel for years and years after

If you're an actual incel at 17 due to a legitimately ugly face, you will remain incel for years and years after
that's true, but most people won't know that they hve a truly ugly face until they atleast reach college

• JFL
miring edit instead of wanting to annoy 1% of the userbase you want to annoy 0.1%
I increased the age because I genuinely thought it would be funnier exaggerating the age higher and adding the "kid" part
the point of increasing the age was to mock the absurdity of thinking one must wait so long to be classified as a legit incel
@Leonardo DiCaprio You agree with that, right? It's just the fact that most 17 year olds here are just normies I guess so it doesn't apply to them. You can already tell who is gonna be a legit incel from middle school just by looking at their face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
that's true, but most people won't know that they hve a truly ugly face until they atleast reach college
Imagine coping thinking that the average bloomer is gonna have a big face change past 17 that would add psl points to their face JFL

I increased the age because I genuinely thought it would be funnier exaggerating the age higher and adding the "kid" part
the point of increasing the age was to mock the absurdity of thinking one must wait so long to be classified as a legit incel

@Leonardo DiCaprio You agree with that, right? It's just the fact that most 17 year olds here are just normies I guess so it doesn't apply to them. You can already tell who is gonna be a legit incel from middle school just by looking at their face
Unless you are deformed being incel tier is a choice, almost everyone can looksmax to LTN imo as long as you have youth on your side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and rand anon
Most of the ugly guys I've seen in highschool were fatasses and guys with terrible acne, not recessed incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Growth Plate
Imagine coping thinking that the average bloomer is gonna have a big face change past 17 that would add psl points to their face JFL
i'm not saying they'd go from trucel to chad, but trucel to mtn is def possible around that age

• JFL

it is harder to be incel before 20 because lots of guys with weak bones are haloed by fatpads and collagen but ofc most guys like this are not even ugly just too twinky, legitimately ugly people will be ugly regardless of age

• +1
Most of the ugly guys I've seen in highschool were fatasses and guys with terrible acne, not recessed incels
So they literally didn't have a legitimately ugly face. Fatcel and acnecel = volcel. I obviously meant recessed incel

Unless you are deformed being incel tier is a choice, almost everyone can looksmax to LTN imo as long as you have youth on your side
LTN is incel. That's literally below average facially and you will face great difficulty getting laid unless you have height or status halo

He's right, you losers hate the truth

LTN is incel. That's literally below average facially and you will face great difficulty getting laid unless you have height or status halo
LTN is a below average normie not a subhuman. They aren't turbo slayers but they do get laid once in a while, and can get into LTRs with below average and ugly girls but pussy is pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Growth Plate and rand anon
depends on height and race. If they're White or White passing, or very tall, ltns aren't incel

• JFL
i'm not saying they'd go from trucel to chad, but trucel to mtn is def possible around that age
If you think going from a 2psl TRUECEL to even a 4psl MID TIER NORMIE facially is naturally possible past 17 via puberty, you most likely have VERY poor definitions/ideas of what a truecel and mid tier normie is and you're a late bloomer that is overestimating the power of puberty past 17 for the average person

lmfao

Puberty past 17 is just facial hair growth for average bloomers. It's okay if you didn't notice that bro

Incel past 18 is a disability

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
If you think going from a 2psl TRUECEL to even a 4psl MID TIER NORMIE facially is naturally possible past 17 via puberty, you most likely have VERY poor definitions/ideas of what a truecel and mid tier normie is and you're a late bloomer that is overestimating the power of puberty past 17 for the average person

lmfao
View attachment 1783151

Puberty past 17 is just facial hair growth for average bloomers. It's okay if you didn't notice that bro
isn't 2 PSL deformed?. I meant from 3 PSL to 4 PSL.

• +1
it is harder to be incel before 20 because lots of guys with weak bones are haloed by fatpads and collagen but ofc most guys like this are not even ugly just too twinky, legitimately ugly people will be ugly regardless of age
I agree it is harder to be incel before 20 ofc but truly ugly people that can't even benefit off those halos are usually incel before and after 20 and the difference is basically nonexistent for them

The difference in slaying for normies that benefit off of tiktok and prettyboymaxxing looks after highschool would be huge though

But not much of a difference for Chad. It gets harder for everyone past highschool, but the difference is not that big at all for incels and chads compared to normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I was 17 in 2018 and I definitely could feel it that I was missing out on sex when so many others had sex since 14-15, and that time was running out, so I think 17 can count as incel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 16369
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 16369
LTN is a below average normie not a subhuman. They aren't turbo slayers but they do get laid once in a while, and can get into LTRs with below average and ugly girls but pussy is pussy.
Just lurk more tbh if you post shit like this ^

Blackpill 101: Girls have high egos, overestimate their value, go for boys out of their league and are biologically programmed to improve their genes, not keep them shit by fucking other ugly people. There's a reason why users don't to the ugliest users to just try fucking the ugliest girls. Male vs female SMV bro...

I was gonna type up another logical argument but there is already so much blackpill media already exposing that girls desire much better than their looksmatch, so like I said, just lurk more

But you will probably reply with "blackpill is dumb anyway. all these pills are dumb bro"

Edit: Just checked and you joined last month. You're probably at least 4psl too. Makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056
Edit: Just checked and you joined last month. You're probably at least 4psl too. Makes sense
I'm 5'3 and dravidian my dude. If I can get the occasional date, then it definitely isn't completely over for LTNs, especially White ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I was 17 in 2018 and I definitely could feel it that I was missing out on sex when so many others had sex since 14-15, and that time was running out, so I think 17 can count as incel
are u 20 or 21? im 21 and tbh the difference between 20 and 21 is less than 20 and 19

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
depends on height and race. If they're White or White passing, or very tall, ltns aren't incel
Very tall, yes. White or white passing probably doesn't help a LTN especially if he's manlet, maybe if wears lifts and goes for self hating indian and noodlewhores then yes. If you have the option to fuck those and ignore that option, you are fakecel. Considering the large obvious statistic prevalence of better looking white men, that option may actually unavailable unless MAYBE you can slay a dravidian trufemcel or obese curry girl, but users here shouldn't forget the disgust a LTN female would feel about a LTN male and whether that LTN female's disgust for a LTN male would be shared with females that are below LTN level because of a shared disgust for all ugly men, share the exact program for what is identified as an ugly man, whether the female is delusional about what league she is in and what she deserves, and finally whether she would rather be femcel than fuck a LTN with no halos

The biggest thing you have to remember is that there are desperate mid tier normies fucking these LTN girls and the LTN girls would have the knowledge they could do better than a LTN male as a result, which alone completely eviscerates the idea of a LTN male being able to do anything his looksmatch unless he has big halos on his side

Last edited:
I'm 5'3 and dravidian my dude. If I can get the occasional date, then it definitely isn't completely over for LTNs, especially White ones
>same height as my 12yo half sister
>dravidian (one of top 3 lowest smv races of all time)
>gets dates
what is your PSL and who are you dating?

>same height as my 12yo half sister
>dravidian (one of top 3 lowest smv races of all time)
>gets dates
what is your PSL and who are you dating?
my height isn't listed on old so there's that, 4.5 psl

mostly get opportunities with spics and whites, occasionally sheboons

• JFL
Most young cels who call themselves incel on this site are just losers tbh. Like I’m not really an incel, just a loser. I’d say you need to be 18+ to truly be considered incel
sigh, what another low quality post that ignores what I said in the OP
"if you are ugly/below average facially, you would by definition be a teenaged incel"

yes, I agree most youngcels on this site appear to be normies and probably are

you literally just brutally destroyed your own post when you said they're just losers (you were saying they are just failed normies and not actually ugly enough to be incel)

you don't need to be 18+ to truly be a recessed ugly manlet framelet
therefore you don't need to be 18+ to be considered incel
simple as that bro
it's funny how the khhv oldcels would get pissed at me for this take despite the fact they were literally teenaged incels themselves JFLLL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
are u 20 or 21? im 21 and tbh the difference between 20 and 21 is less than 20 and 19
Yeah, 20th birthday felt like it was oldcel. 21 in 8 days, probably won’t feel that different

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2403
my height isn't listed on old so there's that, 4.5 psl

mostly get opportunities with spics and whites, occasionally sheboons
you can get dates as a HTN ethnic therefore it totally isn't completely over for LTNs!

firstly, I made the mistake of forgetting to mention in this thread that if I were to be autistically strict about the incel definition as being some permavirgin that truly can't fuck absolutely anything except for hookers then what's funny is most of the oldcels that disagree with this thread I made would not be considered real incels themselves jfl

secondly, ignoring status obv, I think what you said may be possible for whites and tallfags but not for anyone else, and that "anyone else" remain certainly classified as incel in this discussion from now on

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
secondly, ignoring status obv, I think what you said may be possible for whites and tallfags but not for anyone else, and that "anyone else" remain certainly classified as incel in this discussion from now on
Yeah, I thought we were just talking about Whites ltns. Who cares about the anyone else though, they're ethnics:Comfy:

if you aren't atleast a psl 5 as an ethnic ur doomed in the long run anyways:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Growth Plate
If you're between 14-17 and can't slay you're deformed, 1 PSL tier
I hooked up so many of some of my ugly friends with some average looking girls JUST BY INSTAGRAMMAXXING

Instagram and social media is everything as a teen

• +1
Obviously you will know whether you're ugly in high school, but this forum exaggerates female promiscuity. Outside of the hood, female promiscuity only significantly ramps up after high school.

• JFL
If you're between 14-17 and can't slay you're deformed, 1 PSL tier
I hooked up so many of some of my ugly friends with some average looking girls JUST BY INSTAGRAMMAXXING

Instagram and social media is everything as a teen
Status is a halo. Basically be a popular kid, as long as u have atleast mtn looks(5, 5ft 10, avg build) u can become one.

• +1
Status is a halo. Basically be a popular kid, as long as u have atleast mtn looks(5, 5ft 10, avg build) u can become one.
Dude what cope is this?
Literally just have instagram, don't be autistic and know how to talk to boys/girls
Just this and you guaranteed to have a gf

• JFL
Dude what cope is this?
Literally just have instagram, don't be autistic and know how to talk to boys/girls
Just this and you guaranteed to have a gf
13742.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and alriodai
I started feeling incel ish around 25. I'm not an incel, though

• JFL
Just lurk more tbh if you post shit like this ^

Blackpill 101: Girls have high egos, overestimate their value, go for boys out of their league and are biologically programmed to improve their genes, not keep them shit by fucking other ugly people. There's a reason why users don't to the ugliest users to just try fucking the ugliest girls. Male vs female SMV bro...

I was gonna type up another logical argument but there is already so much blackpill media already exposing that girls desire much better than their looksmatch, so like I said, just lurk more

But you will probably reply with "blackpill is dumb anyway. all these pills are dumb bro"

lmao ok blackpill isn't dumb but being a hardliner or seeing everything in black and white is.

Every person desires someone above their looksmatch why would you settle for a 3 when you can get a 6 lol, irl it doesn't work that way especially during college and high school years where it's easy to build a proper social circle especially for LTRs, most couples are looksmached from my experience.

If you are a weird, shy loner LTN or even MTN type of dude of course you'll get nothing , you need to be more proactive while you still have the chance. I regularly saw LTN dudes with GFs in high school and even now in college.

• JFL