Evisceration of panjeet currycel

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Evisceration of panjeet currycel

In your life you will meet many people without a clue in the world like this. No empathy, no mind, no brain, not a clue in the world how the world operates and how people respond to things.

Avoid them. No point in interacting with them.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Gengar, GigaStacySexual and 12 others
How is this an evisceration

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TitSlicer, bloomercel, nofap and 7 others
My mistake trying to explain myself to a 15year old

jfl honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, nofap, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
How is this an evisceration
how isn't it, jfl at his response to me in DMs. made a total fool out of himself

if you can't see it, you are one of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, nofap, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
how isn't it, jfl at his response to me in DMs. made a total fool out of himself

if you can't see it, you are one of them
Take ur meds bro

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

silently_said noobs StarvedEpi

this topic has been a goldmine, another 3 people added to the ignore list for liking his replies.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Muh ive been through tough times too

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Bars and Costcosuperstore
My mistake trying to explain myself to a 15year old

jfl honestly
Selective interactions are key

This is where narcissistic traits like arrogance and disdain are necessary (which needs to be deliberately honed)

Simply based on his AVI & username alone I would have straight up added him to my ignore list without even responding if he ever popped into my DM

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston

This is where narcissistic traits like arrogance and disdain are necessary (which needs to be deliberately honed)

Simply based on his AVI & username alone I would have straight up added him to my ignore list without even responding if he ever popped into my DM
it's one of the massive disadvantages of online socializing.

IRL it's much easier to avoid subhumans like him. You recognize them more easily, at least for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, cannotbeasked, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

and yeah you are completely right.

most people aren't worth interacting with on a personal level unless you need something from them.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PROMETHEUS

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore and greycel
My heart skipped a beat when I read the title of this thread, I thought this was about me. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, cannotbeasked, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Gengar and Costcosuperstore
it's one of the massive disadvantages of online socializing.

IRL it's much easier to avoid subhumans like him. You recognize them more easily, at least for me.
IRL I categorise everyone I meet as either subhuman or not

I only engage the latter and completely ignore the former (except in cases where I absolutely have to engage, such as to find out how many sets they have left on a machine that I need)

I categorise primarily based on appearance and behaviour

My vibe IRL is stern & judgemental, in line with my AVI, which I suspect is also the case for @6ft4 based on his high sensitivity to disgust based on appearane

Anyone who is obese is automatically subhuman

Anyone who is unkept — patchy beard, BO, sloppy outfit, etc = subhuman

Anyone who acts low class… unnecessarily loud voice, lack of awareness of social environment, overly familiar with no prompt from me that they should be = subhuman

This trait goes well with arrogance since arrogance enhances your perception of your abilities, with both traits making your mind automatically rank yourself above others in whichever room you are in

How your mind perceived you rank among others also determines your brains serotonin production level

This mindset, which I recently adopted, has massively helped me in business since I speak with execs in sales calls and view them as lesser based on any subhuman traits I sniff out from them, thereby enhancing my performance

Regarding effectively judging users online, I usually default to judging people for the 1st time based on their AVI & username combo since that’s the closest proxy to their IRL character

Certainly wouldn’t have engaged with this clown, who unsurprisingly has a negative ratio:

IMG 7792

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, cannotbeasked, Bars and 3 others

I only engage the latter and completely ignore the former (except in cases where I absolutely have to engage, such as to find out how many sets they have left on a machine that I need)

My vibe IRL is stern & judgemental, in line with my AVI, which I suspect is also the case for @6ft4 based on his high sensitivity to disgust based on appearane

Anyone who acts low class… unnecessarily loud voice, lack of awareness of social environment, overly familiar with no prompt from me that they should be = subhuman

This trait goes well with arrogance since arrogance enhances your perception of your abilities, with both traits making your mind automatically rank yourself above others in whichever room you are in

How your mind perceived you rank among others also determines your brains serotonin production level

This mindset, which I recently adopted, has massively helped me in business since I speak with execs in sales calls and view them as lesser based on any subhuman traits I sniff out from them, thereby enhancing my performance

Regarding effectively judging users online, I usually default to judging people for the 1st time based on their AVI & username combo since that’s the closest proxy to their IRL character

Certainly wouldn’t have engaged with this clown, who unsurprisingly has a negative ratio:

I'm subhuman, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PROMETHEUS
Just be happy theory

• +1
Reactions: Bars and Costcosuperstore
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Costcosuperstore and n9wiff

faggot is concerned about ratio on a forum full of men

(you are subhuman)

Delude yourself to be happy theory

My heart skipped a beat when I read the title of this thread, I thought this was about me. :hnghn:
What skeletons are you hiding