Evolution could be a jewish conspiracy srs

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
Yes it sounds insane but one could just as easily say the same thing about jews being in control of the world and the nazis actually being the good guys, and yet one of the biggest blackpills ever was finding out that this is actually true. I don't think biology/genetics isn't real mind you, but after becoming blackpilled I have started questioning literally EVERYTHING I have ever been taught........even evolution. Though keep it in mind that by evolution I am talking about large scale evolution (species turning into completely different ones) and not small-scale changes like human height changing a bit because of better food etc. People like to depict evolution sceptics as morons, but if you actually bother reading their arguments, they are actually surprisingly not that dumb. It is sort of like when people shit all over incels who try to educate them about the blackpill, in that even if we have evidence on our side people will just ignore us only because we have the label incel attached to us and also because of brainwashing. Evolution sounds like a legit theory at first, but if you actually think about it hard enough there are lots of holes in it. The biggest problem with evolution is that unlike what scientists claim there doesn't actually exist any concrete proof that it even exists. Literally all they have are theories about how things "could have evolved". You will hear (unprovable) claims about how this or that species evolved from some other completely different species, and how enviorment determines how a species evolved via natural selection. But the stunning thing is that they can't even prove any of those things. Literally all they can do is to point at similar looking species separated by millions of years and then proclaim "oh yea they are probably related somehow".

And the theory of natural selection and evolution also doesn't really make sense either when you think about it. If humans evolved from apes then why did only some apes evolve into humans with sentient intelligence while other species of apes living in the exact same environment did not? Logically speaking all ape species existing within the same environment should follow a similar evolutionary path because of similar natural selection pressures and yet this did not happen. Or for that matter, how did apes even evolve from earlier forms of life in the first place which had nothing in common with it at all? I don't think this is proof that religion is correct and that god is real or anything. I still think that stuff is bullshit cope. But one has to wonder if maybe evolution is just a giant conspiracy created for some questionable purpose? Perhaps it was invented by (((((them))))) to destroy religion so that western society would be easier to dismantle because of a lack of ethics? My mind is full of fuck right now. Just read this shit and tell me that it's wrong: https://creationtoday.org/creationist-challenge/ A good example of a very valid point against evolution from the above article: "One of the most powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms. Since the billions of fossils that have been found are all complete forms, the obvious conclusion is: Evolution never occurred! Though evolutionists have stated that there are many transitional forms, this is simply not true. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing. "

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Bakin donuts 🍩, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
If humans evolved from apes then why did only some apes evolve into humans with sentient intelligence while other species of apes living in the exact same environment did not?
its not the same enviroment
if i remember correctly, its due to humans moving away from trees and living on the ground
notice how there arent many monkeys living in the savannahs, while this is where humans evolved
and we simply took a different path to adapting to that environment compared to the monkeys living in savannahs, adapting ourselves for more intelligence, where being able to craft tools clearly was selected for more naturally

Your paragraphs are a jewish conspiracy

• JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße
If humans evolved from apes then why did only some apes evolve into humans with sentient intelligence while other species of apes living in the exact same environment did not?
It was a different kind of apes back then, and it happened over thousands of years JFL. It wasn’t the apes at the zoo. You hear the wildest shit on this forum. By the way, even modern apes are starting to use tools, which is kind of evolving.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
of course there is some crazy shit going on, this world is crazy

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
absolutely retarded

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Daniel Plainview, AllesScheiße and 1 other person
One of the most powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms.

makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and incel194012940
its not the same enviroment
if i remember correctly, its due to humans moving away from trees and living on the ground
notice how there arent many monkeys living in the savannahs, while this is where humans evolved
and we simply took a different path to adapting to that environment compared to the monkeys living in savannahs, adapting ourselves for more intelligence, where being able to craft tools clearly was selected for more naturally
where are the thousands transitional forms between one animal today and the others before him ??
jfl how can u rebut this argument, I'm curious now

• +1
Why would it be a Jewish conspiracy

We deny evolution since We are the chosen people. Not the ‘evolved’ people

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 18603
Why would it be a Jewish conspiracy

We deny evolution since We are the chosen people. Not the ‘evolved’ people

this is uhh based indeed, another day, another based jew

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and ReadBooksEveryday
where are the thousands transitional forms between one animal today and the others before him ??

what do you mean?

iu

they are very different

because humans are neotenous, the reason theres such denial is poor understanding of skeletal mechanical changes, only simple bone can alter the whole morphological structure radically

either way, why does no one deny the evolutionary branch of felines?

because humans are neotenous, the reason theres such denial is poor understanding of skeletal mechanical changes, only simple bone can alter the whole morphological structure radically

either way, why does no one deny the evolutionary branch of felines?
but the op is denying everything, not only humans

• +1
One of the most powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms.

makes sense
You are too stupid to know how stupid you really are...

I always wonder why people like you, who come up with these gotcha deboonkings don't just look up an answer to their question

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel

I always wonder why people like you, who come up with these gotcha deboonkings don't just look up an answer to their question
The flaw in the theory of evolution is that experimentation does not support the ability of many small changes to transform one species into another. Stuff such as the theory of gravity can be tested. Macroevolution cannot be replicated through experimentation. Therefore the evidence is weak in comparison to other scientific discoveries

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Monkeys and us didn't have the same enverioment even small changes can change the enverioment alot.

And animals change by fast and slow change and some animals will stay the same for a really long time.

And not every animal will become a fossil and some fossil will get naturaly destroyed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and Deleted member 13787
It was a different kind of apes back then, and it happened over thousands of years JFL. It wasn’t the apes at the zoo. You hear the wildest shit on this forum. By the way, even modern apes are starting to use tools, which is kind of evolving.
we inkwells should side with apes in the next worldwide uprising (in Minecraft Arab Roleplay :feelshehe:)

Yes it sounds insane but one could just as easily say the same thing about jews being in control of the world and the nazis actually being the good guys, and yet one of the biggest blackpills ever was finding out that this is actually true. I don't think biology/genetics isn't real mind you, but after becoming blackpilled I have started questioning literally EVERYTHING I have ever been taught........even evolution. Though keep it in mind that by evolution I am talking about large scale evolution (species turning into completely different ones) and not small-scale changes like human height changing a bit because of better food etc. People like to depict evolution sceptics as morons, but if you actually bother reading their arguments, they are actually surprisingly not that dumb. It is sort of like when people shit all over incels who try to educate them about the blackpill, in that even if we have evidence on our side people will just ignore us only because we have the label incel attached to us and also because of brainwashing. Evolution sounds like a legit theory at first, but if you actually think about it hard enough there are lots of holes in it. The biggest problem with evolution is that unlike what scientists claim there doesn't actually exist any concrete proof that it even exists. Literally all they have are theories about how things "could have evolved". You will hear (unprovable) claims about how this or that species evolved from some other completely different species, and how enviorment determines how a species evolved via natural selection. But the stunning thing is that they can't even prove any of those things. Literally all they can do is to point at similar looking species separated by millions of years and then proclaim "oh yea they are probably related somehow".

And the theory of natural selection and evolution also doesn't really make sense either when you think about it. If humans evolved from apes then why did only some apes evolve into humans with sentient intelligence while other species of apes living in the exact same environment did not? Logically speaking all ape species existing within the same environment should follow a similar evolutionary path because of similar natural selection pressures and yet this did not happen. Or for that matter, how did apes even evolve from earlier forms of life in the first place which had nothing in common with it at all? I don't think this is proof that religion is correct and that god is real or anything. I still think that stuff is bullshit cope. But one has to wonder if maybe evolution is just a giant conspiracy created for some questionable purpose? Perhaps it was invented by (((((them))))) to destroy religion so that western society would be easier to dismantle because of a lack of ethics? My mind is full of fuck right now. Just read this shit and tell me that it's wrong: https://creationtoday.org/creationist-challenge/ A good example of a very valid point against evolution from the above article: "One of the most powerful pieces of evidence against evolution is the fossil record. If evolution occurred by slow, minute changes in living creatures, there would be thousands of times more transitional forms of these creatures in the fossil beds than complete forms. Since the billions of fossils that have been found are all complete forms, the obvious conclusion is: Evolution never occurred! Though evolutionists have stated that there are many transitional forms, this is simply not true. What evolutionists claim to be transitional forms all have fully functional parts. A true transitional form would have non-functioning parts or appendages, such as the nub of a leg or wing. "
It is

Every fossil we find is a trasiontional fossil.

If we look at homo sapiens skull from 250 000 (us humans) you will see that they have more primitive features. Such as bigger browridge, and more oval braincase.

Right = primitive human
Left = modern human
41586 2017 Article BFnature201722114 Figb HTML

350 000 year old homo sapien skull found in africa:
Homosapiens 0607 main

im just talking shit idiot
jfl taking this seriously

do you have anything against jews? :feelsree:

makes sense
People always want to brush that fact aside and call you a science denier for pointing it out

Da jooz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
what do you mean?

iu
From the mogger Neanderthals to the boneless "modern human" Homo sapiens sapiens...

Why would we voluntarily be bred into having less bones? This is retarded imo :confused:

not reading this bullshit

evolution is true and if you don’t believe it you are room temperature iq