Evolutionary predictions thread

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
What do you think the future of the human race will look like? Who will inherit the earth?

The avg height of a male will be some where between 6'3 and 6'8 no joke females will be 5'9 and they will be what is considered a 9 psl today. Or they could become subhuman depending on their habits

Man will merge with machines or be destroyed. Get ready for the AI takeover boyos.

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

If things stay on the same track, humans will lose a lot of muscle mass, get weak bones, lose all brown fat, have even weaker immune systems, lose most body hair + beards, back pain will eventually go away as we evolve further to stand upright and sit a lot on chairs, dark skin will also die away as melanin is no longer an advantage for survival. IQ seems to be going down as the people who are getting most of the kids are low IQ subhumans.

Climate change is, in the long run, a real threat for a survival, a problematic our evolved adaptive traits aren't suited to deal with. Women are attracted by men with wealth/resources and, therefore, men are driven to make money, and both sexes are biologically driven by comfort and hedonistic pleasures; this is the core of the underlying dynamics that is driving our economy to overconsumption. Since we can't change our programmed biological drives, I don't see how we will be able to solve this problem. One can hope everything will be electrified using green energy before the destruction of the planet ecosystem, but I believe this vision to be overly optimistic. I also believe that we aren't taking enough in consideration the possibility that once we reach a critical point (like 2/3 more degrees than now) there will be an accelerating of climate change due to snowball effects (like more forest fires -> more CO2 & less tree transforming CO2 in O2 -> increase temperature -> more forest fire -> etc + ice melting + species dying + ... + ...-> more extreme climate phenomena droughts/flood -> less vegetation -> increase temperature -> we are fucked)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Lynne
Climate change is, in the long run, a real threat for a survival, a problematic our evolved adaptive traits aren't suited to deal with. Women are attracted by men with wealth/resources and, therefore, men are driven to make money, and both sexes are biologically driven by comfort and hedonistic pleasures; this is the core of the underlying dynamics that is driving our economy to overconsumption. Since we can't change our programmed biological drives, I don't see how we will be able to solve this problem. One can hope everything will be electrified using green energy before the destruction of the planet ecosystem, but I believe this vision to be overly optimistic. I also believe that we aren't taking enough in consideration the possibility that once we reach a critical point (like 2/3 more degrees than now) there will be an accelerating of climate change due to snowball effects (like more forest fires -> more CO2 & less tree transforming CO2 in O2 -> increase temperature -> more forest fire -> etc + ice melting + species dying + ... + ...-> more extreme climate phenomena droughts/flood -> less vegetation -> increase temperature -> we are fucked)
This is true. I kek when altrighters say that the white population will decrease in America down to 40% in 2100. Global Warming is the most severe issue to survival.

Although, if we survive global warming, I suspect human genetic engineering and designer babies. Although, I don't know what will be the extent of such technology, and if we will be able to produce over 6 ft tall, 160 IQ chads.

I'm more worried about a new Ice Age rather than global warming.