Ex-binge eaters who got lean?

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Silver
Any guys who were chronic binge eaters but got lean?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels
your crazy bro

• JFL
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Any guys who were chronic binge eaters but got lean?
it takes a lot of willpower to get urself out of that awful pattern of eating. U might need to get help for this stuff idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Ew stop eating fatass

• +1
Start slowly, what I mean is start eating small portions of what you are currently eating, don’t stop cold turkey.

You need to quit your worst foods cold turkey for at least a couple years.

Only cook what you intend to eat, and keep vegetables around for after

Drink a lot of water and coffee

• +1
Reactions: sexy
it takes a lot of willpower to get urself out of that awful pattern of eating. U might need to get help for this stuff idk
Definitely feels like it man, it's basically just a spiral of self-hatred.

Usually I'd just tell myself to stop being a pussy and get my shit together but this is a whole different beast.

I think the main thing is to chill out, and focus on the positive. I just turned 19 so I'm still relatively young to looksmax, and in the worst case scenario where I do become fat, I can commit myself to losing the weight.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Start slowly, what I mean is start eating small portions of what you are currently eating, don’t stop cold turkey.
that isn't really what my problem is, I start and feel like I cannot stop, like it's mostly psychological in my case.

I overeat a little, then feel like I've failed myself, so my mind tells me to keep eating because it's basically over anyway.

Definitely feels like it man, it's basically just a spiral of self-hatred.

Usually I'd just tell myself to stop being a pussy and get my shit together but this is a whole different beast.

I think the main thing is to chill out, and focus on the positive. I just turned 19 so I'm still relatively young to looksmax, and in the worst case scenario where I do become fat, I can commit myself to losing the weight.
Stop yapping and buy semaglutide. Problem solved