(EX) GF BRUTALLY MOGGED ME USING ANOTHER CHAD

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
You know what sucks about internet? It contains a helluva good looking people. I want to fuck Barbara Palvin like no tomorrow, same shit applies to our women as well (except that they want to fuck Chico [first male to come in mind]). And that's OK, except that it makes you realize how moggable you are.

There was an episode a couple of years ago that pissed me off so much. (Ex gf now bc of muh hypergamy) So I came home after another gym session and was met by my GF (love and LTR cuck shit). She touched my muscles, she liked them and then thought it's a good idea to say "Oh, you'll start looking like Jason Momoa in some time". I haven't really reacted at the time, but deep inside I felt like she fuckin' mogged me indirectly with some dude she seen on IG. Jason didn't mog me, my own fuckin' GF mogged me using Jason. Holy shit man

After that shit I knew she prefers Jason Momoa's looks over mine because she is stupid enough to not know that what she says has deeper meanings and that subconscious ain't shit.

Like, of course Momoa mogs the shit out of me everything-wise (except that he's probably dumb), but boyyyyy did it hurt when the bitch basically said "Jason Momoa is so much bigger than you" which means "He'd make me wet faster than you" if you're a redpilled one (ascended).

Imagine what would happen if I said "Hey I like your new dress! You look just like Barbara Palvin in this one".

I woudn't have survived past midnight.

I want to remind you guys that if you don't be looksmaxxing, statusmaxxing, moneymaxxing and everything fucking maxxing (a.k.a. increasing SMV) you'll be constantly mogged by this life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 470
With guys like Momoa it's like getting mad because Ronaldo soccermogs you, low T reaction tbh.

Not a single word. XD

that's why you're either born as chad and have succesfull life with woman, or if you're below 6psl you can rope, or cope, go mgtow or any other shit without woman

not even the title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
Even with the pretty colors and bright images I still didn’t read

you should have said "yeah when i look like him ill go khal drogo mode and leave you for a fifteen year old virgin war bride"

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan