Ex let her ex r word her multiple times

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
She said she would say no and he would just bend her over anyway, they were together for 5 years haha, he also wouldn’t let her use her phone certain times of the day, wouldn’t let her go out, wouldn’t let her watch tv. But when I asked her to stop talking to some guy she said I was being controlling hahaha, best part is this guy was 5’3!!!! Her friends came up to me and said I was insecure for not allowing her to post her ass hahahaha!!!
She also like only rough sex so I’m guessing that is because of him, so yes being the first definitely matters to those who are asking

• WTF
Reactions: 8uAte
@alurmo @8uAte @nathan @vermillioncorefan

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
She said she would say no and he would just bend her over anyway, they were together for 5 years haha, he also wouldn’t let her use her phone certain times of the day, wouldn’t let her go out, wouldn’t let her watch tv. But when I asked her to stop talking to some guy she said I was being controlling hahaha, best part is this guy was 5’3!!!! Her friends came up to me and said I was insecure for not allowing her to post her ass hahahaha!!!
She also like only rough sex so I’m guessing that is because of him, so yes being the first definitely matters to those who are asking
she will never stop talking about him guarantee

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Juandigomigo22
@alurmo @8uAte @nathan @vermillioncorefan
He also refused to pay for anything and she bought him a gold necklace and bracelet set
Just be dark triad is law

• Ugh..
Reactions: 8uAte
that bitch needs to call the police
call that shit a mentally ill bitch-sandwhich

• JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
that bitch needs to call the police
call that shit a mentally ill bitch-sandwhich
She also told me how he made her tie his shoes haha

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo