ex texts me back after stealing my last ounce of pride

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Just 20 days before we break up she asks me if I'm comfortable in the relationship. I say no as a joke and she says "it felt like heart break". Brutal how much she seemed to love me but I'm moving on before I destroy my pride even further

as I make this thread she texted me
20200929 220149

I'm sick of this hoe. You turn me to a pissy faggot and you take my pride. Just let me be at this point

i will cope by leaving her on delivered and saying to myself that I won in the end because I made her my cum dumpster

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Jagged0, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Danish_Retard
Just 20 days before we break up she asks me if I'm comfortable in the relationship. I say no as a joke and she says "it felt like heart break". Brutal how much she seemed to love me but I'm moving on before I destroy my pride even further

as I make this thread she texted meView attachment 701732
I'm sick of this hoe. You turn me to a pissy faggot and you take my pride. Just let me be at this point

i will cope by leaving her on delivered and saying to myself that I won in the end because I made her my cum dumpster

>ex
If you were slaying you wouldn’t need a gf
Surgery or _ope

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Danish_Retard
she tried to get chad but it didn't work so now she's going back for the young meat

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Baldingman1998, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
she tried to get chad but it didn't work so now she's going back for the young meat
i dont really care. she don't belong to me no more she for the streets. let's not bump this thread anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
How did you destroy your pride? That part confused me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and PYT
How did you destroy your pride? That part confused me tbh
i mega simped tbh ngl. let my emotion take over

got blocked a week ago. texted her yesterday

she said i thought i said id be too prideful to ever text her back if she ever blocked me. she told me it'd be nice if i still had my pride. i was down terrible yesterday

i mega simped tbh ngl. let my emotion take over

got blocked a week ago. texted her yesterday

she said i thought i said id be too prideful to ever text her back if she ever blocked me. she told me it'd be nice if i still had my pride. i was down terrible yesterday

shieeet man. seems like even blackpillers cant resist simping in 2020. How did you she treat you before the simping began?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and PYT
shieeet man. seems like even blackpillers cant resist simping in 2020. How did you she treat you before the simping began?
I'm 14 so I think it can be excused. Before I dated her I was redpilled since 12. Treated her like garbage. if she asked me if I felt comfortable in the relationship I'd say no to entertain myself.

Then I started catching feelings and getting emotional. You know how redpill always say remain stoic and not show emotions and shit? I started to stray away from that.

I remember when were dated we talked about it. She said when we first started dating I had big dick energy.

So I text her yesterday. We had a FWB sort of thing going on and I had another FWB that ironically also blocked me. She said she don't want to be my friend cause we don't have fun. And I make her feel bad because I always get mad and salty over shit and call her a weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

as I make this thread she texted meView attachment 701732

You’re alpha bro an alpha can never be turnt into a pissy faggot you need to slay again to regain your confidence.

• +1
You’re alpha bro an alpha can never be turnt into a pissy faggot you need to slay again to regain your confidence.
I'm just retarded. I could have talked to her irl if I waited a week for school to start and I woulda kept my pride and got the same outcome.

I didn't think that far ahead tho cause muh muh emotions

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
I'm just retarded. I could have talked to her irl if I waited a week for school to start and I woulda kept my pride and got the same outcome.

I didn't think that far ahead tho cause muh muh emotions
Emotions are our downfall we need to be stoic bro chad doesn’t freak out about any girl.

• Love it
I'm 14 so I think it can be excused. Before I dated her I was redpilled since 12. Treated her like garbage. if she asked me if I felt comfortable in the relationship I'd say no to entertain myself.

Then I started catching feelings and getting emotional. You know how redpill always say remain stoic and not show emotions and shit? I started to stray away from that.

I remember when were dated we talked about it. She said when we first started dating I had big dick energy.

So I text her yesterday. We had a FWB sort of thing going on and I had another FWB that ironically also blocked me. She said she don't want to be my friend cause we don't have fun. And I make her feel bad because I always get mad and salty over shit and call her a weirdo

Holyshit you learnt redpoll at 12?! When I was 12 I was playing Mario Cart JFL. And this girl is 14 and has a FWB already, holyshit. You zoomers are growing up so fast. Is it normal for girls to start fucking so young now, or only the Stacy's losing their virginity at 12 and have FWB at 14?

Anyway you have a huge head start knowing all this info so young, I wish I had that into, certainly would've got some JB pussy.

• +1
Emotions are our downfall we need to be stoic bro chad doesn’t freak out about any girl.
Holyshit you learnt redpoll at 12?! When I was 12 I was playing Mario Cart JFL. And this girl is 14 and has a FWB already, holyshit. You zoomers are growing up so fast. Is it normal for girls to start fucking so young now, or only the Stacy's losing their virginity at 12 and have FWB at 14?

Anyway you have a huge head start knowing all this info so young, I wish I had that into, certainly would've got some JB pussy.
I got into this rabbit hole after seeing one mewing video jfl. Alot of girls have FWB's but not all of them have sex like that.

Some girls just give head and are stingy but yeah. I'll make the most out this info. Especially my experience with this girl. Live and learn. Just stay stoic brah unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Jagged0