Exact spot I've seen niggas doing parkour on when I used to work in central London. Check this....

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Check this unfit ethnic doing a parkour (Free running) leap over the top of the end of a subway

Your technique has to be sick if you ain't an athlete. Prob stronger than he looks, as muscle (Lean) doesn't always mean strength is present & visa versa, but still

Check this unfit ethnic doing a parkour (Free running) leap over the top of the end of a subway

Your technique has to be sick if you ain't an athlete. Prob stronger than he looks, as muscle (Lean) doesn't always mean strength is present & visa versa, but still

Nigga that ain’t shit, that’s Waterloo station. I made that jump when I was fat. N that’s not central, it’s south

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
Nigga that ain’t shit, that’s Waterloo station. I made that jump when I was fat. N that’s not central, it’s south

You didn't make no jump you stupid nigga fuck

You are the type of pussy to take your phone out, start recording and then throw it on YouTube so you can get views you loser

No Parkour for your race
No style for your face

You didn't make no jump you stupid nigga fuck

You are the type of pussy to take your phone out, start recording and then throw it on YouTube so you can get views you loser
meet me there, 19th 5pm, you can throw up on looksmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back