exactly 1 year on this site

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
good time :) rotted over 90 days on this site of the 365, need to be less here but happy i found this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Baldingman1998, sytyl and 5 others
at least you looksmaxed :feelswhat:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 4991, egoy and 1 other person
pm me handsome

BAT SOUP GANG LEADER BRRBRAH OUT

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Baldingman1998 and Lars
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tonyto save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 8576
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tonyto save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
ok dnrd but good post

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Exactly 2 months on this site

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
ok dnrd but good post

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 8576
smaller

Congratulations.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
lol Tony bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863